• This topic has 15 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by ro.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Can't believe how bored I am.
  • molgrips
    Free Member

Wah wah wah!

Got a few titbits of work to do but I JUST DON'T CARE ABOUT IT!

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

I'm not. Just about to set off for a nice drive up the fosse way. Cracking bit of road don't you know.

samuri
    Free Member

I'm in the same boat. Very bored, got stuff to do but it's just not interesting me at all. Got a meeting at 3 and have to pretend to be doing something till then so can't go out riding.

pedalhead
    Free Member

Plan your next bike build you can buy with that lovely contract rate 😀

ro
    Free Member

well, you could always get up, resign and go do something useful with your life.

but that's probably too much of an effort. stick with mediocrity. you know it makes sense…

Talkemada
    Free Member

Ro; something tells me that you're not a particularly happy little bunny?

Just a thought, like…

ro
    Free Member

hey, i'm sitting here in downtown sai gon drinking cafe sua da, it sua in 32C heat and have an interesting evening ahead of me.

the OP sounded a bit pissed though 🙂

samuri
    Free Member

well, you could always get up, resign and go do something useful with your life.

funny you should say that…

RHSno2
    Free Member

'hey, i'm sitting here in downtown sai gon drinking cafe sua da, it sua in 32C heat '

And you are on STW because??…

I'm bored too. Again, have somethings too do but I'm leaving a few hours to fly to UK for Ae Enduro and see me old mates. Whoop!

molgrips
    Free Member

You don't know the whole story mate. This is all part of the plan, just a boring part. As noted above I am self employed 🙂

ro
    Free Member

i'm not bored. i'm here because i actually miss having inane conversations with brits.

the americans out here are sooooo sensitive, the singaporeans dull, the french stuffy and the brits too stoned to know where they are. you people are the nearest thing i can have to a slanging match with a bunch of fellow uk bikers from 12,000 klms away.

kinda sad, isn't it?

Junkyard
    Free Member

like I care bell end 8)

Hope that helps with your goal ro

Keva
    Free Member

usually find something interesting on here to read…

http://www.grahamhancock.com/news/index.php

molgrips
    Free Member

I love STW – far more intelligent well-reasoned and informed discussion on here than I get anywhere else except with my wife 🙂

Still, at least I'm riding tonight 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Top site Keva.

ro
    Free Member

Hope that helps with your goal ro

Perfect! Now, would you throw up all over your new Nikes just to complete my evenings entertainment?

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Can't believe how bored I am.’ is closed to new replies.