Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Cannondale Jekyll 2011
  • Schweiz
    Free Member

Anyone had a ride on one of these? Particularly the carbon frames (ultimate, 1 or 2).

How about servicing the DYAD shock? Do PUSH etc do work on this? Any reliability issues with the pull shocks on similar bikes? (eg Scott Genius)

The German press are loving them but I’ve not seen anything from the UK

traildog
    Free Member

I spoke to the Cannondale importer and I think the UK are viewing them as more a 2012 bike. MBUK had an article on them last month in their superbike feature.

paulrockliffe
    Free Member

Was supposed to be due in April and is in Leisure Lakes catalogue etc?

ir12daveor
    Free Member

A mate of mine was talking about buying one when we were riding last Sunday. He seemed quite taken with it, but I’m not sure if that was due to some Jekyll and Hyde notion he had about the bike.

IGMC. :-/

Schweiz
    Free Member

A mate of mine was talking about buying one when we were riding last Sunday. He seemed quite taken with it, but I’m not sure if that was due to some Jekyll and Hyde notion he had about the bike.

Your mate sounds like a very well-informed chap.

I’d say that the Jekyll may well be the ideal bike for him if perchance he was riding in a 7 day enduro race in the South of France this October….

Garry_Lager

They look like they’re made of win. However, would need to be pretty convinced on the rear shock performance / reliabilty before going for one. So a delayed entry to the UK may not be such a bad thing from that pov. Also more time to get the savings together – higher end ones are silly money IIRC.

Schweiz
    Free Member

Just had a US dealer offer me an Ultimate from stock at $400 above RRP! You’d have thought that he would make sufficient money on an $8000 bike. It’s not even as if there’s a shortage of them in the US. Every delaer I have spoken to has them….

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Cannondale Jekyll 2011’ is closed to new replies.