Cannondale F600 bike, XTR,XT,LX + SP Dynamo Hub

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Cannondale F600 bike, XTR,XT,LX + SP Dynamo Hub

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Cannondale F600 bike, XTR,XT,LX + SP Dynamo Hub
  • richpips

I originally bought this to do the HTR550 on, but didn’t as the fork was away being serviced.

I really like this bike, I did the Lakeland 200 on it, but I need to make some space for a Longitude. I’m the second owner, but like the first, have not used it much.

Cannondale F600 frame and Fatty suspension fork with lockout. (A couple of months back I had this serviced, which cost me £140)

Size is a L, though it is more of a medium. Seatpost 18″ C-T. Virtual Top Tube 22.5″ C-C I’m 5’10” 32 inseam.

The frame is currently running XTR V-brakes, but has mounts for discs F+R

The rest of the drivetrain is a mix of XT LX and Deore. All works fine. 3 x 9 gears. ~200 mile old cassette.

The front wheel was built by 18 bikes onto a SP hub. It’s done ~200 miles

Hope skewers.

£300 seems a fair price for the lot. £250 if you want the Deore wheel that it originally came with and not the dynamo hub.

No pedals

Collection from the Peak or delivery will be an extra £15, and it may take a couple of days to source a box.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

The topic ‘Cannondale F600 bike, XTR,XT,LX + SP Dynamo Hub’ is closed to new replies.