Cannondale carbon rush 3, 2009 with upgrades

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Cannondale carbon rush 3, 2009 with upgrades

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Cannondale carbon rush 3, 2009 with upgrades
  • ChrisS

Only just over 12 months old and with many upgrades over the stock version.

Spec is as follows:-
    Cannondale Rush 4 frame – carbon, size large, 19 inch seat tube, 24 inch effective (horizontal) top tube.
    Fox RL 32 forks, 120mm travel.
    Fox Float RP2 rear shock with compression tune and ProPedal
    Mavic CrossMax SL SSC wheels with aero blade spokes
    Avid Juicy 5's discs front and rear, 180 front, 160 rear. colour coded white.
    FSA X281 6061 T6 riser bars, 685mm, low rise.
    Easton EA90 stem (approx 3 months old)
    Brand new headset bearings (sealed cartridge)
    Brand new Ragley grips
    XT rear cassette and chain (approx 3 months old)
    XT chainset fitted with brand new chainrings.
    XTR rear mech and pair of XTR shifters (approx 3 months old)
    Bontrager Racelite saddle
    Thomson Elite layback seatpost (complete with bag)
    SLX front mech

Also included with the bike is a Cannondale wallet with the warranty card and manuals that came with the bike and I'll chuck in a a shock pump.

This is an awesome enduro bike that's very light end versatile. One of DIRT magazines top bikes of 2009.

This bike is over 12 months and shows cosmetic signs of general use i.e cable wear, small scratches and chips. There are some scratches on the handlebars, a chip in the lacquer on the down tube, some cable wear on the fork crowns and a scratch near the seat tube (all shown in the pictures). However as far as I am aware there is no structural damage. The rear shock has recently had an air sleeve service and the forks a dust wiper clean and lube, both fork and shock stanchions are in perfect, unmarked condition. Really sad to be selling but bought on impulse and now need the cash.

Looking for about £1400.

Based in Nottingham if you fancy popping over to try out the bike.

Lots more photos can be found HERE

Is this the bike we discussed here a week ago? The one that you were worried had frame damage?

By not including the picture of the deep scrape in the frame surely you're guilty of doing the same as the person who sold it to you.

It is indeed and there is a picture of the affected area included in the link in my advert, admittedly after I touched it up with clear nail polish (which is what I was advised to do) but that is an accurate photo of the current state of the frame .

The consensus on that thread was that the damage was cosmetic, as was the advice I've had from people who've actually seen the frame in the flesh.

So I fail to see what more I could do? Seems perfectly honest to me. Anyone who's interested is more than welcome to come and take a look for themselves and see what they think.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Cannondale carbon rush 3, 2009 with upgrades’ is closed to new replies.