cannondale 2008 prophet 2 frame medium white

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale cannondale 2008 prophet 2 frame medium white

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • cannondale 2008 prophet 2 frame medium white
  • cannondale
    prophet 2 frame/chris king 1.5″-1 1/8th” devolution headset/fox van r rear shock
    2008 model
    white
    medium size
    140mm travel

http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/7172733/

have owned this bike since new and it has been well looked after, it has seen use but not much for various reasons
    over all the frame is in very good condition, has no dents/bends damage etc
    some very light rub from tyre on inside of the left stay and on underside of downtube from cable rub/dirt
    headset is in perfect working order and comes with the headset preloader (not pictured)
    rear shock comes with a 600lbs spring and is the standard steel spring, it also is in perfect working order
    the frame bearings are mint and if required can be supplyed with a spare swingarm axle/new bearings as well (no cost, just need to find them)

geometry specs are below:

Seat Tube Length (cm/in) STL 43.0/16.9
    Seat Tube Angle (degree) 73.5 [75.0
    Head Tube Angle (degree) 67.5 [69.0
    Top Tube Horizontal (cm/in) 60.0/23.6
    Chainstay Length (cm/in) 43.4/17.1
    Fork Rake (cm/in) 4.6/1.8
    Bottom Bracket Height (cm/in) 33.0/13.0 [34.9/13.7]
    Wheel Base (cm/in) 111.7/44.0
    Fork Trail (cm/in) 7.3/2.9
    Standover TT Midpoint (in/cm) 74.5/29.3
    Bottom Bracket Drop (cm/in) 0.0/0.0 -1.9/-0.7]
    Front Center Distance (cm/in) 72.8/28.7
    Rear Travel (in/cm) 14.0/5.5
    Shock Eye-to-Eye (in/cm) 20.0/7.9
    Shock Stroke (in/cm) 5.0/2.0
    Recommended Sag 25%
    All dimensions are given with suspension fully extended in FR and [XC] position.

selling frame as im buying a hardtail
    would like to keepthe headset but all of the new hardtails im looking at do not have 1.5″ head tubes so thats why i wantto sell the frame with the headset

frame can be used for almost anything, can be built light enough to be used as a lightweight xc bike, or used as a 4x bikes its that strong but its really well suited to a trail bike, it was set up with a double when i used it but can also be set upas a triple or a single but there are no iscg mounts on this but this can be solved with the mounts that come with e-13’s etc
    the frame is also supplied with a shimano slx e-type mech that is good for double or triple
    i also have a 27.2 seatpost that can be supplied aswell

will suit 140/150mm forks just fine
    this really is a great bike and one of the very best do it all full suspension bikes around!

looking for £450 but am open to offers
    NO SWAPS!

Live2ride462

Ygm in a sec

Ooookay you would if your email was in your profile.

Can you ping me back email in my profile.

ah, didnt realise that, email now up.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘cannondale 2008 prophet 2 frame medium white’ is closed to new replies.