Cannock – in case anyone is interested…

Home Forum Bike Forum Cannock – in case anyone is interested…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Cannock – in case anyone is interested…
  • motozulu

Follow the Dog now completely open with repairs done to weather damaged sections – rode beautifully fast today.

That is all – carry on. 8)

ljs1977

What about the monkey?

Cheers

konabona

Yep, Couldn’t believe how dry they were, Big thanks to all the trail pixies, who have obviously been working very hard.

Thought this thread was about the poaching there that’s on Country File now.

Premier Icon funkynick
    Subscriber

When I rode around there on Friday, the Monkey was closed after the first section, with a diversion up the fireroad.

Premier Icon itsallgood
    Subscriber

Did anyone see the group of blokes – about 20 of them – that looked like they were on day release?

lexinoo

Yes there is still a diversion on the monkey,it skips about a mile/mile n half at a rough guess.Its no big deal though as the good bits are all open and like others have said ,the trails are riding very nicely at the moment.

scruff

Did anyone see the group of blokes – about 20 of them – that looked like they were on day release

Thats just visiting Brummies.

Drillski

or the trail pixies

Premier Icon kiwifiz
    Subscriber

Did anyone see the group of blokes – about 20 of them – that looked like they were on day release?

Took the wife for her first Cannock ride today on her shiny new bike around the blue trail (excellent for beginners and surprisingly scenic!)…had to explain that wasn’t typical as we had to manoeuvre through them all blocking the trail at a blue/red crossroad! Busiest I’ve seen it for a while thanks to the sun and frozen hard pack trails I guess.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Cannock – in case anyone is interested…’ is closed to new replies.