Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Cannock Cheeky Trail Users
  • tazzymtb

What ho fellow cheeky cannock trail users. A Little plea: can we all spread the load a bit and cut down on the traffic on the more weather sensitive trails. Some of the cheekies are really trashed, but more importantly they are now big muddy entrances and exits into a lot of them off the main paths that walkers use. The FC know pretty much every single sneaky bit of trail and are tolerant of their use in the main as long as they don’t exit on areas where walkers are (following a walker getting chopped out by a rider, hence the spate of brashing out some of the more obvious trails). The main problem being at the moment is the visibilty of the damage and the vociferous rambly and horsey folks. Have fun riding but lets

big snogs

taz

chainslapp
    Free Member

It wouldn’t have anything to do with your fat frontage and rather large posterior, with low pressure inflation devices which are attached to ultra wide girth-ed spinny things would it?? 😆

tazzymtb

no slappy it’s those narrow tyres and gearies 😀

fatties don’t churn up like an ikkle wheeled thingymebobbins

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    chainslapp
    Free Member

Can I join you on my full fat anti churning device when it lands?? 😯

tazzymtb

we were saying today how much you are missed in the riding crew matey. Get you arse out…you can borrow one of mine if you want until yours arrives.

chainslapp
    Free Member

I miss the craick with you guys as well. Ive been doing some road riding with the Scandal in rigid form (oooooh errrr missus) to try and build some miles into my legs. As soon as the new bike turns up, I will be there, which will give me another week end to get some more miles in. 😀

emac65
    Free Member

S’funny before all these fat bikes landed the trails never got churned up,in fact the Chase was pretty much mud free & usually dusty,we had long hot summers where it never rained…
    We had joy, we had fun, & THEN those fat bikes came along…………& f**ked everything up !

Forestry used to leave us alone too

Those fat bikes have a lot to answer for…….
    8)

tazzymtb

THEN those fat bikes came along…………& f**ked everything up !

I blame keef and Deaky 😆

emac65
    Free Member

Nah,neither of them ride enough & never when it rains…………

postierich
    Free Member

I blame it on all the Villa fans giving up on their football team and riding around the Chase on the phat bikes!

emac65
    Free Member

LOL,…Yes & yes….But no ‘kin way to the last bit….. 😕

Bing
    Free Member

I blame keef and Deaky

Me too!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Cannock Cheeky Trail Users’ is closed to new replies.