Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Cane Creek IL Coil
  • bullroar
    Free Member

Rick, thanks and noted.

neilforrow

@bullroar – sounds like you are having / had the same issues. I couldn’t get it in the sweet spot.

The IL has made a vast difference; I went for the spring the TF cal’ suggested but quickly swapped that for one ~50-75 higher (now on a 550 and I weigh 13.4stn).

I’d like to try the progressive spring, but not that fussed.

Cheers

bullroar
    Free Member

Neil, many thanks for the feedback very helpful.

Cheers

marksnook
    Free Member

Stealth ad and all that but if anyone wants a 200×57 il coil I have one just back from service for sale..

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

It works great on the v3 bronson

Ignore the crap jungle are saying, as long as you aren’t a 20stone beast I can’t imagine you can’t find a sweet spot with a spring

I’ve hit some rough rowdy stuff on mine and a few jumps and as far as I can hear I’ve not bottomed it out (I may have done but I’ve never heard a thud or clunk so the rubbish of blowing through it easily everytime is not true on the bronson)

It totally transforms the rear end of the bronson in every possible way for the better

It tracks better, it takes bigger hits better it climbs off road better, (air climbs better on road which is understandable) it doesn’t throw/buck you about, and the small bump sensitivity is out of this world on it

I can only imagine how good a ext storia would feel on it if that’s the next level up shock

I won’t be going back to air on it now I can see no downsides whatsoever

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘Cane Creek IL Coil’ is closed to new replies.