Cane Creek DB Air, Hope Pro II/Mavic 819, Hope Tech X2, GT Force Carbon frame

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale Cane Creek DB Air, Hope Pro II/Mavic 819, Hope Tech X2, GT Force Carbon frame

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Cane Creek DB Air, Hope Pro II/Mavic 819, Hope Tech X2, GT Force Carbon frame
  • Legoman

Mate, you’ll get a much better response if you post this in the bike forum, rather than the classifieds.
    Loads of guys on here ride Swinley, but I think it’ll get missed here.

Good luck. Hope you get it back.

lvalder

Hi,

My GT was stolen yesterday in Swinley forest, Bracknell. I had left it locked on my roof rack in the main car park while I popped into the cafe to get a snack after riding, I didn’t take more than 10-12 minutes and it was gone when I got back.

If you have any information about its whereabouts, or see any of the above parts going for sale anywhere please contact me at lorenzo_valderrama@hotmail.com – you will be generously rewarded if it leads me to the scumbag that stole it.

Other than that, thanks for reading and sorry if I wasted your time… just please take looking after your pride and joy!

Thanks,

L.

Spec highlights:

GT Force Carbon Frame
    Cane Creek DB Air shock
    RS Revelation XX 150 with remote lockout and adjustable travel
    Race Face atlas crankset
    Full XTR gears
    Hope Tech X2 brakes
    Hope Pro II/Mavic 819 wheels

Leigh2612

Good luck on its return…. Was it a solid lock? Nobody saw anything? I will be careful next time I am up there….!

lvalder

Hi,

Thanks for your messages and the advice. I will post in the main forum too. The lock was simply the rack lock on my Thule 891 – they must have been using a crowbar or something…

Cheers,

L.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Cane Creek DB Air, Hope Pro II/Mavic 819, Hope Tech X2, GT Force Carbon frame’ is closed to new replies.