Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)
  • Can your body be too old for a ponytail?
  • thomthumb
    Free Member

where’s TJ?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I’m utterly at a loss as to what else to do with it.

?

convert

It appears the cooler you are, the more you can get away with. And the more folically challenged you are the cooler you have to be to have a ponytail.

Stringfellow – no amount of grooming could make that bellend cool.

Connery – would still look cool with any of the hideous creations my sister concocted on her “girls world”scary head thing back in the 80s.

I have had a grade 2 all over for the past 20 years as the only way to not look a tool so going by my own “rules” I’m a 100% uncool.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    Cougar

I’m cool as an eskimo’s fridge, so that’s alright then.

(note: this may not be true)

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

an eskimo’s fridge

Somewhere between 4 and 8 deg like any other fridge?

emsz
    Free Member

If you want a ponytail then have one. 8) I don’t see any problem at all.

hora
    Free Member

Only Brad Pitt looks good with a pony tail. Even then its tenuous. For me, no bloke of any age or hair looks good. Its just either seedy or 80’s.

Ps. Very funny 😉

DezB
    Free Member

I’m cool as an eskimo’s fridge
    +
    at a Rammstein gig

Does not compute 🙂

cinnamon_girl

So … chipps … have you decided? 😉

camo16
    Free Member

Case closed

wrecker
    Free Member

Somewhere between 4 and 8 deg like any other fridge?

Should be between 1 and 4 degC actually.

chipps

I’d like to point out that I have a buzz-cut and it’s staying that way. I only started the thread because it rhymed 🙂

However that ‘shopped pic of me looks mighty sexy…

MrsToast
    Free Member

If you look, as the great Devin Townsend put it, “like an ostrich egg wearing a grass skirt”, it’s probably best to shave the lot off.

Unless you’re Devin Townsend, obviously.

hora
    Free Member

Well in some ways when your body is old the last thing you can get is a hardtail.. 😯

Junkyard
    Free Member

checks flowing locks [ not in a pony tail as i am not eating]..notices increasing amount of grey hair…ponders on the issue

hora
    Free Member

Big Lebowski is an example of how two haircuts should live in history…

fuzzhead
    Free Member

there’s a lot of haterz on here today – embrace the hair brothers, it’s your aerials man 😉

I’m keeping mine long until i start going bald

user-removed
    Free Member

Redneck: “Hur, hur, I can’t tell if that hippy’s a boy or a girl”.

Freewheelin’ Franklin, “Well why don’t you suck my (Swear Filter Avoidance) and find out?!!”.

wallop

I don’t think I could make love to a man with longer, glossier, shinier, thicker hair than me.

bigblackshed

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLPYK-nY2Mk[/video]

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

It depends, on some it can look OK, on others looks, well just wrong.

Have a look at the People of Walmart site for how not to do it

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?s=ponytail

randomjeremy
    Free Member

Men with ponytails, like those who smoke rollups or own snakes, are invariably ne’er do wells.

Cougar

Hairist.

Digby

Ahem … Jimmy Page is one thing but since when did David Coverdale become a barometer for good taste?

Of course there are exceptions but as a general rule I think pony tails on blokes in their 40’s is a bit wrong-diddly-wrong-wrong!

Unless your name is Lemmy, old(er) chaps should be careful with their choice of ‘coiffure’ less they start to look like Tim Robbins’ character in ‘High-Fidelity’ 🙄

johnhe

Please, please don’t.

RichPenny
    Free Member

My hair has grown out over the last year, and I can’t quite bring myself to go for the ponytail. Am getting a bit fed up of eating it and melting it with the soldering iron though 🙁

tang
    Free Member

I had waist length hair until last year. I am part Indian and it was thick and black and women loved it. Never a pony tail, either flowing or tight bun in the knape of the neck. I got away with it coz I am tall dark and exoticly handsome. A royal pain to look after and wash.

jon1973
    Free Member

samuri
    Free Member

A man with a ponytail, is a man who doesn’t care what the world thinks of him. He’s not even saying ‘I don’t care what the world thinks of me’, he’s saying ‘world? I know not of this place, I have a ponytail’.

Now that’s a man who has no regard for his own life and that’s why men with ponytails are the most dangerous men on earth.

Do not get a ponytail Chipps. I know you normally court the boundaries of acceptable fashion but really, this is so far over the edge you’ll be in style freefall. Nothing will be able to save you after that.

samuri
    Free Member

As an example, look at dog there. He catches some terribly dangerous people and as a result has grown iron hard. So much so that he can wear a ponytail and nobody will say anything about it. All of dogs men have ponytails too. Despite them being the worst thing ever to have when you’re into fighting dangerous people, they still have one. That’s how hard they are.

Are you that hard Chipps?

bobfromkansas
    Free Member

same with long earrings, maybe with a feather dangling off the end of them.

are you that hard?

samuri
    Free Member

My apologies. Just caught up. Sorry Chipps.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Well, well make your minds up..

another..

more..

blimey another..

Ohhh so young..

Make your own minds up, some, some can just carry off long hair..

Vive la difference

FeeFoo
    Free Member

Long hair is one thing, a ponytail on the other hand is just creepy.

CountZero

Apparently real men who have a natural and healthy attraction to women, just use a bar of soap on their barnet – not poncy shampoo.

I don’t even use soap, just hot water when I shower, and my hair doesn’t smell or get any more greasy than when I used shampoo.

I’m keeping mine long until I start going bald

That’s the point I got mine cut.

Poopsies
    Free Member

Samuri – brilliant. Laughing my head off at those comments.

Viewing 36 posts - 41 through 76 (of 76 total)

The topic ‘Can your body be too old for a ponytail?’ is closed to new replies.