Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Can you swap reverb and xloc remotes over?
  • nickdavies
    Free Member

Just wondering… You can get reverbs in all flavours, I like right hand side mounted under on the left.
    I’ve never seen a left hand xloc button though to mount on the right as a stock item and it’s £150 for the part separately..

Looking at a set of xloc forks- wondering if I got a left hand reverb and a right hand xloc if I could swap the 2 remotes to run them under the bars out of the way? I don’t think so as you have a floodgate on one and a speed knob on the other, but does anyone know if this can be done?

wiggles
    Free Member

Don’t think so as iirc the fitting are different for the hoses.

creamegg
    Free Member

I think they’d fit ok but I’m not sure if the action of the two levers are the same, but that could be caused by the mechanics of the fork / lever so it could be worth trying. I’ve got both reverb and the xloc on the left hand side, both under the bar. A bit cluttered but seems to work ok

nickdavies
    Free Member

The parts manual shows both as totally dissasemblable, so I was hoping I could remove the button and the barb and just swap the bodies over.

Wonder if I say loco 3 times he’ll magically appear with the answer?!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Can you swap reverb and xloc remotes over?’ is closed to new replies.