Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • can you still get cheap last minute hoildays for a good price?
  • odannyboy
    Free Member

having looked on last minute.com and all those plethora of websites it seems when you tot up all the charges etc there so called cheap holidays arnt really that amazing.or if they are cheap they really are in some of the mingingest spainish resorts in 2 star accomadation etc.

has anyone actually got a great holiday at a dirt cheap price? any tips or recommendations?

odannyboy
    Free Member

is this meaning its a no…?

dabble
    Free Member

Have you tried Teletext?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I just tried teletext but it doesn’t seem to work on my tv anymore 😕

makkag
    Free Member

488 quid Full Board les Gets flights transfers from luton 15th July depart..

– Bike carrage extra 50 quid 😉

allthegear
    Free Member

makkag – that sounds REALLY tempting!! Who is that with?

Rachel

binners

Great deals at Butlins with a choice of destinations. You’re going to have to put some serious thought into it though. Bognor Regis, Minehead or Skegness?

makkag
    Free Member

Alpine Elements – Hotel Christiana – overlooking Chevannes Lift. Had a great time there last year Food excelent and more importantly very central to riding. Price includes Breakfast & dinner , Also white water rafting and free bike hire for 4 days but its only a HT.

Some people had bad experiances with them i had a great one so im going back.

AlexSimon

There do seem to be some around occasionally, but I’ve never been able to make use of them.
    They pop up on here from time-to-time:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/travel/deals/hot

There’s an RSS feed so you can get mailed when they come up.

Pretty random though.

allthegear
    Free Member

ah – okay makkag – I was one of the unlucky ones with Alpine Elements, I’m afraid. Once bitten and all that…

Rachel

chakaping
    Free Member

Depends what you call a good price OP.

We’ve had a couple of package deals to nice hotels in the Balaerics for £300-£400 pp (latter all inclusive) over the last couple of years.

But there don’t seem to be so many ridiculously cheap deals as a few years ago, or maybe we are more fussy now.

therealhoops
    Free Member

might be a bit late but if you have small kids then Butlins is v.good. We went to Minehead and the weather really doesn’t play a role.

My experience.

zippykona

What happened on your hols Ms Gear?

reluctantwrinkly
    Free Member

We got one to turkey a few weeks back from last minute but it was a struggle-they were flying of the shelves so to speak–everyone was hacked off with the weather here so it seemed we all had the same idea–main problem was getting flights, we went in to check places on trip advisor & when we returned a few minutes later, the flights were gone-you have to be quick!

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Yes. I got an excellent deal with BA recently (Insert A-team joke at your leisure).

Which is nice.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘can you still get cheap last minute hoildays for a good price?’ is closed to new replies.