Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • can you help? Map for UKGE at Triscombe
  • bobbyspangles

Howdy.
    I will be chucking it down Triscombe this weekend and wondered if any of you good good people might have a map of the recent UKGE race trails please?

Many thanks

pjt201
    Free Member

I’ve not got a map, but was guided down most of them by a local last weekend. Personally, I’m not convinced the UKGE trails are anywhere near the best Triscombe has to offer. A couple are completely new cut trails, where they appear to have gone to work with a set of secateurs and nothing more and to use ones on the existing trails they actually removed quite a few of the built features…

jim25

Agree with the above, there are better trails in the woods than the ones used on the Ukge event.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    elplaza
    Free Member

Hi guys!
    I´m thinking on going to Triscombe Friday after work and I don´t know the area. I would like to know if someone wants to join me or has a nice GPS track to follow.

Best regards,

kimbers

the ukge race had to ditch 2 of the apparently better trails due to last minute forestry work

andylc
    Free Member

If you park at Triscombe Stone carpark and then head off into the woods over the road you can find loads of routes down with a variety of manmade jumps and the like, simply keep going until you get to the bottom, go back up the fire road and keep going to the top again and choose another route.
    Further off into Great Wood (the other side of the road) there are more good routes, including a really good long downhill which leads to the Ramscombe carpark (I think), if you head into these woods you will likely find it, I did anyway without any prior planning!
    I’m sure I have missed loads of route but for me the great thing about Triscombe is that you can rock up and just have fun for as long as you like and it’s very difficult to get lost.
    Which part of the woods was used for the UKGE event? From what I saw on video there didn’t seem to be much fun jumpy stuff going on, but maybe that’s not the point of Enduro, god knows I still don’t even know what the word means!

elplaza
    Free Member

Thanks for your help!!

bobbyspangles

I ride Tris 3/4times a year and know most of the trails there I just wondered if the Enduring had added any new trails.
    We always have a cracking time there, love the steeps.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘can you help? Map for UKGE at Triscombe’ is closed to new replies.