Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • can you Help fill out a Survey for a MSc Psychology Student
  • robhenry85
    Free Member

hi a friend need a bit of help in data capture so if you have time help out, thanks

You must be over 16 and fall into one of 6 categories – footballer, runner, climber, gym-goer, someone who doesn’t exercise regularly but with other hobbies, or someone who doesn’t exercise and has no hobbies. If you fit into one of these, PLEEEEEEEASE help me! I need to collect data within the next week from 180 participants! Please also ask anyone who’ll listen to help me out!! MUCH appreciated folks!! 🙂 xxxx

Instructions:
    Go to the blog below, then follow the link at the bottom of the page. However, please don’t take part if questions about wellbeing, self esteem and personality are likely to cause you upset.

http://psychsciencenotes.blogspot.co.uk/p/survey.html

Cougar

Had a quick look. I think you’ll struggle to find someone who only runs or climbs on a biking forum. I do all three to varying degrees, so aren’t eligible (though they’re all individual pastimes rather than team based).

robhenry85
    Free Member

yer i know, but i said i’d help her 😉

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    IanMunro
    Free Member

I started with good intentions but then gave up.
    Sorry!

Edukator
    Free Member

Even when climbing was my main sport I spent more time running, swimming and biking. I got back into climbing over this last Winter but still spent more time on skis. An hour of bouldering and I need two days to recover. I can’t in all honesty contribute and none of my climbing mates could either.

soobalias
    Free Member

“only or primary form of exercise”

jack of all trades, me, sorry
    i could pretend?

bearnecessities

Oh I’m sorry, I tried & she’s from Leeds, but there’s way too many questions – I answered over 50 and only made a little fart on the progress bar.

br
    Free Member

yer i know, but i said i’d help her

Now, if you’d added pics that might’ve helped 😉

CaptJon
    Free Member

Fantastic to see a survey on here with the proper ethical and data protection details on it! Shame the survey is far too long to finish.

Edukator
    Free Member

Perhaps the study is intended to measure the determination and attention span of people who do different sports. It’s only the first 10 questions that are included in the survey and the rest are just a measure of determination and persistence (or lack of it).

makecoldplayhistory
    Free Member

40 mins?

When I was at Uni there were grants available to pay participants!!!!

robhenry85
    Free Member

it’s Psychology, it’s all made up anyway!

thanks anyway 😀

ampthill

Sorry I just don’t fir

I’d sugest ukclimbing

CountZero

40 minutes! 😯
    That’s thirty-five minutes longer than I’m prepared to give any survey.
    Sorry, but I have better things to do with my life.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘can you Help fill out a Survey for a MSc Psychology Student’ is closed to new replies.