Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Can you fit a bike in a micra?
  • doh
    Free Member

Seats down wheels off will a bike or two fit in back of a micra?

davidtaylforth
    Free Member

yes

glupton1976
    Free Member

Yes. Easily fit about 4 bikes in any small hatchback.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    5thElefant
    Free Member

I saw someone fit a motocross bike in a micra.

shifter
    Free Member

Used to get two blokes, two bikes and gear for a weekend away in an Citroen AX Bloody hell I’m not saying that on the internet.

Micra will be fine.

doh
    Free Member

Cheers all

Junkyard
    Free Member

I can get an Orange 5 in the boot of A peugeot 206 [ you do have to take the forks off to do this ]

DickBarton

very easily…

marko75
    Free Member

yes – with the back seats down I could get my Canyon in the back of a ford Ka – just removed both wheels and that was it 🙂

Klunk
    Free Member

Had 2 bikes, pc9 workstand kit and clothes for a weeks riding in a micra. gained a little more room taking out the fold down seat part which doesn’t lie flat.

ononeorange

I hired some appalling japanese thing that could have been a micra as a hire car in Australia, and got a large heckler in it no problem. Terrible car though.

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

Yes, well at least you could in my 1st car, a ’91 1.0 Micra. took 2 of us and 2 bikes all over the country when we were at Uni. I loved that car!

coolhandluke
    Free Member

We struggled to fit 2 bikes and 2 blokes in a Citroen C2 in Geneva a few years ago. Had to take them out the bags, take the forks off etc.

I had a rear mech poking me in the neck most of the way to Les Get.

We had to wear our helmets it was that tight until we put them between our lower legs and the seat, on the floor.

We weren’t terribly happy as we’d ordered Fiesta sized cars and no way is a C2 Fiesta sized!

Tracker1972
    Free Member

My bubble shaped Micra (old, but not really old) takes an 18″ 456 with just the front wheel off. Both wheels of it would easily take 2 bikes.

Militant_biker

I had to put my DH bike on the back seat of a hire Micra a few years ago. It was a base spec model and the back seats didn’t fold down. That wasn’t fun; I was stood outside the hire place, having ridden across town to collect said car.

_tom_
    Free Member

Yep, wheels off and you’re fine.

epicyclo

I got a Matchless 500 into a Morris Minor, so I can’t see a Micra as being a challenge for a bicycle.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Can you fit a bike in a micra?’ is closed to new replies.

New deal added to Members Discounts