• This topic has 51 replies, 28 voices, and was last updated 14 years ago by timc.
Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Can you claim from the council
  • lister-hooded
    Free Member

You could try ,,….

But I would hope and EXPECT you fail … and get to pay the costs of defending your claim against the defendant ..

WTF happened to PERSONAL RESPONSABILTY !!!!

oh … and if you haven't done it already …

Go clear the path outside your house !!!!

lister-hooded
    Free Member

oops

double post

grumm
    Free Member

Ask your council where all the money goes.

This is amazing. Where does all the money go? On muslims making compensation claims? Did you read that in the Daily Mail/Express?

Words fail me.
    😥

iDave
    Free Member

Muslims have no interest in our community and as such no hesitation in making claims from our councils, they have a single minded following of a medieval superstition which supersedes any political or communal boundaries.

Did your mate Nick tell you that?

Did being a **** come naturally or have you had extensive training?

br
    Free Member

To get back to the oiginal post, this is where my 'Shit Happens' law would come into place!

ajf
    Free Member

Muslims have no interest in our community and as such no hesitation in making claims from our councils, they have a single minded following of a medieval superstition which supersedes any political or communal boundaries.

😯 I actually feel embarrassed for you and your ignorance. But I am guessing you don't. Ignorance is bliss and all that.

do you truly believe all muslims are this radical?

the majority of muslims believe in allah a bit and maybe go to mosque at the weekend, some are more dedicated and pray to mecca a few times a day, a tiny minority are full of hatred for those different to themselves.

just like some other religions. and some athiests – as demonstrated by yourself.

This is the money shot here! You could say this for many religions. Catholic and chistians both fit this description.

Back to the OP, work for a council. My understanding is that if the path is gritted then there could be negligence as it hasn't been gritted properly but if it hasn't then its an act of god. Although I think all these rules may be out the window in these circumstances. You also need to MTFU and get on with it!

bonj
    Free Member

looks like a case for speak you're branes

fwiw unfortunately you don't have the god given human right NOT to slip on ice.

smell_it
    Free Member

DrP

I assume lots of posts have been removed from this thread??!! Otherwise, you've all gone a bit mental and made up a racist alter ego….

DrP

sofatester
    Free Member

This place never ceases to amaze me. To think these people are out on the trails with us!

😯

MrNutt
    Free Member

I blame Janet Street Porter and the Ramblers Association, oh and the village idiot that London elected as major!

timc
    Free Member

please emigrate

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Can you claim from the council’ is closed to new replies.