• This topic has 60 replies, 42 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by stox.
Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)
  • Can we talk about circumcision ?
  • theotherjonv

It took slightly over a week before I was fine wearing anything below the waist. Luckily I was able to work from home during this time.

😯

Squidlord
    Free Member

More common than I thought. Had it done for medical reasons when I was a small kid (the embarrassment!) Diagnosis was that I was just TOO BIG TO BE RESTRAINED. (Well, perhaps it wasn’t, but that’s what I always told girlfriends, as “medical issues” is a bit of a passion-killer).

You don’t have to have the full short back & sides. They gave me a style that I think is called “low & loose”. A sort of half-way house which is comfy and practical, if a little unusual. Think “Wilfred from the Bash St. Kids”.

TMI?

grahamt1980

Cooking a small portion of calamari a couple of days after?

Coyote
    Free Member

What do you think Ringos are made from?

totalshell

had mine off aged seven and three quarters as it was too tight.. never missed it never bothered me a non issue

stox
    Free Member

Coyote – Member
    What do you think Ringos are made from?

Never eating cheese n’ onion ringo’s ever again

grahamt1980

Wondered why they were occasionally chewy.
    What a bunch of (ex-)bellends

Sandwich

Some of the quips are too cavalier by half.

snipswhispers
    Free Member

a mate told me that it was well worth it, no real drawbacks to think of. 😀

mikewsmith
    Free Member

[img]http://farm8.static.flickr.com/7074/7362470020_126fcf74df.jpg[/img]

perthmtb
    Free Member

nickhart
    Free Member

Mine shrank so had to be removed as was, er, rather painful at times. All the sensations are there just not always when you expect them. Bathing in a bath with a couple of drops of tea tree oil helped the healing.
    Can I suggest a word of caution on returning to the metaphorical saddle? As the sensitivity is not the same make sure of your locations before you commit!

BlindMelon
    Free Member

totalshell – Member
    had mine off aged seven and three quarters as it was too tight.. never missed it never bothered me a non issue
    POSTED 8 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Would halfshell not be a more appropriate name ?

cranberry
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSWBX72rDe4[/video]

Spaceman
    Free Member

I had mine done a few years back as I had a tight foreskin, had years of discomfort after sex, slowly ripping banjo string mostly. No real discomfort post op, laid on sofa for 3 days after being waited on hand and foot when I was really in very little pain!

No downsides to it atall, last a bit longer, no knob cheese, personal hygine a lot easier, no pain, and self-pleasuring is far more, well, pleasurable. There I said it, the best part of the whole thing!

psling
    Free Member

A mate of mine had it done privately. Didn’t cost much but he had to leave a tip…

samuri
    Free Member

I’m just asking so don’t take offence guys….
    I’ve heard, that by having the skin off, your fireman’s helmet becomes a lot tougher and the skin far less sensitive. While you may all think this brings no drawbacks with it, your sexual partners may say otherwise.

So after having the skin off, did you turn into clodhopping thugs in bed or did you retain the jaw-dropping subtlety you previously used to bring many a fair lady (or man) to an exquisite climax not of this earth?

Obviously if you had it off when you were a nipper you’ve always been shit in bed.

Cougar

Obviously if you had it off when you were a nipper you’ve always been shit in bed.

Or were a friend of Jimmy Savile.

IHN

did you retain the jaw-dropping subtlety you previously used to bring many a fair lady (or man) to an exquisite climax not of this earth?

Retain the who to do the what now?

moonsaballoon

I had it done 18 months ago , the thought of it is worse than the actual procedure . They sent me home with some some painkillers but i did not really need them . The only real problem was in the morning about 6ish if you get my drift , make sure your bladder is empty and your thinking of your mum naked .
    I had two weeks off work but depends on your type of job if that is necessary .
    Tight briefs for a few weeks after as your helmet will be sensitive and you will want to stop it bouncing around .
    As for the bedroom they give you a leaflet telling you not to use your old chap for anything other than urination for 6 weeks , i lasted 5 and a half although it took a few go’s before i felt i could really trust it to give her the good lovin.
    Basically its not as bad as you think . Good luck

stox
    Free Member

Thanks for the honest input. Appreciate it.
    I’m not ‘flapping’ 🙂 over the decision … To be honest, if it comes to the choice of keep or get rid, I’m 90 odd % sure now that it’s coming off.

Viewing 21 posts - 41 through 61 (of 61 total)

The topic ‘Can we talk about circumcision ?’ is closed to new replies.