Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Can someone give the hamsters a prod…
  • the-muffin-man

….it’s ….all ….running ….very ….slow! 🙂

🐹🐹

the-muffin-man

Or x2 prods! 🙂

kilo

Was going to post similar. It’s been terrible this morning, constantly hanging up, error page etc

spooky_b329

Not just me then! Upwards of a minute at times to load a page

CountZero

I was having that problem last night, I kept restarting my iPad, thinking it was the problem, or the app I use, which is Brave, which has shown issues in the past.

dyna-ti

All seems well now. So it would appear that the office has handed round the hat and collected 50p to put in the meter.

singletracktech

On behalf of the hamsters …. keeping the whole caboodle going also includes updating, occasionally, some of the wheels that make up our hamster emporium to keep the emporium updated and the visitors happy. In this case we upgraded the big wheel but this didn’t seem to rotate very smoothly. Sometimes after looking at all the wheels and beds of straw the hamsters fail to see the whats causing the friction, and as a last resort we turn off all the power to the hamster enclosure and turn it back on again. This helps reset the whole caboodle in some mysterious way. They seem happier now. Hope this helps.

slowol

Now that looks like a proper IT explanation. My interpretation is you turned it off and back on again.
    Irrespective of whether you put enough sunflower seeds in the feed bowl thanks for fixing 👍

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.