Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Can Revelation RL Forks Be Turned Into Revelation RLT U Turn By Tim Flooks?
  • TimothyD
    Free Member

Am I right in thinking RL forks aren’t travel adjustable, and does anybody know if they could be made travel adjustable and have better damping like in RLTs?

Thanks,

Tim

Dango
    Free Member

Now not he’s at Madison Saracen

TimothyD
    Free Member

Right. Could the company TFTuned do what i’m asking about?

LoCo
    Free Member

Yes it is possible to fit a Uturn coil assembly or dual position air spring system and you could also fit an RLT moco, but would be better off fitting a blackbox Ti moco and dual flow rebound assembly (as used in the RLT TI Revelations from last year.
    For a performance upgrade, damping wise the cheapest option is to just fit a dual flow rebound assembly and a uturn coil assmebly, however once you’ve paid for parts and labour you would be not far short of a set of last years Dual position RLT ti revelations, if you can find some.
    Euther way feel free to drop me a mail if you have any further queries.

rob-jackson
    Free Member

dango – do you not now?

TimothyD
    Free Member

Thanks for the response Loco, will email.

Tim

bigjim

An call or email to TF would have been a more direct way of finding out!

honourablegeorge

bigjim – Member
    An call or email to TF would have been a more direct way of finding out!

Not at eight o’clock on a Sunday night it wouldn’t.

LoCo
    Free Member

😀

cooie

Loco, I have some 2012 Sektor rl Dual Position forks. What, if anything can be done to these forks upgrade wise? Cheers Ian.

LoCo
    Free Member

The Blackbox dual flow rebound assembly can be fitted, reducing the amount the forks pack down on reapeated hits and generally giving more control through out the range.
    Feel free to mail me for more details.

TimothyD
    Free Member

Have e-mailed you about the forks Loco.

Thanks,
    Tim

retro83
    Free Member

LoCo – Member

Yes it is possible to fit a Uturn coil assembly or dual position air spring system and you could also fit an RLT moco, but would be better off fitting a blackbox Ti moco and dual flow rebound assembly (as used in the RLT TI Revelations from last year.
    For a performance upgrade, damping wise the cheapest option is to just fit a dual flow rebound assembly and a uturn coil assmebly, however once you’ve paid for parts and labour you would be not far short of a set of last years Dual position RLT ti revelations, if you can find some.
    Euther way feel free to drop me a mail if you have any further queries.

I thought RL revelations had the dual flow damper already?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Can Revelation RL Forks Be Turned Into Revelation RLT U Turn By Tim Flooks?’ is closed to new replies.