Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Can open, worms everywhere
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I think I’d be more comfortable with a mother taking a young son in the gents, rather than me having to use a urinal with small girls wandering curiously about.

Eh? What on earth do you think goes through little kids’ minds when they see genitals?

The ONLY reason private bits are anything weird is that we are taught that there’s something weird about them. Just body parts.

Lil Grips: What’s that?
    Me: That’s my willy.
    Lil Grips: Oh.

Cougar

By that argument, what goes through adults’ minds? Why do we need segregated bathrooms?

grum
    Free Member

Jeepers what with this and the ball shaving thread you lot are the biggest bunch of prudes ever.

Tender parts are just normal and the sooner we get away from this religiously induced fear of showing or discussing our bits the better. Come on STW HTFU!

Yup – I went to a sauna in Austria recently on holiday. Didn’t realise beforehand but nakedness is strictly enforced, and all the changing rooms are unisex. It was weird at first but once I got over feeling terribly British and prudish about the whole thing it was fine. Seems like a much more grown up way to do things really.

molgrips
    Free Member

The risk is that when adults see genitals from the opposite sex, there might be an erotic response which is unlikely in children under 7.

It’s a bit silly though given that many of us blokes happily get changed in front of other blokes, even ones we know, without worrying about whether or not they are gay.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Me having a wee in the gym.

Little girl: What’s that?
    Me: That’s my hedgehog
    Little Girl: Wow, it’s got a big willy for a hedgehog!

chakaping
    Free Member

By that argument, what goes through adults’ minds? Why do we need segregated bathrooms?

You started it, why don’t you like little girls seeing you naked?

derekrides
    Free Member

Allways like a bit of cross dressing me.. So it was one way of explaining to the girls why I had to do it, can’t have little girls going into the Gents now can we? All that willy shaking going on, so when we went out together they had to do with another Mother figure.. 😉

They’re not so keen on the idea these days for some reason.

Cougar

You started it, why don’t you like little girls seeing you naked?

And that, your honour, is how it all started.

Hadge
    Free Member

Common sense and dignity – that’s all it takes!

One of the funniest things happened once with my son who was just a toddler at the time and he needed a wee. We were at Chester Zoo and walked into the toilets and he had always used the little urinals before but in this one there was a stainless steel trough! He looked at and his eyes widened and stared at it, then turned to me and said “dad, is this where you come for a p@ss” Neither me nor my wife ever swore in front of the kids so it must have been a school thing but to hear him say it was a shock but so so funny I had to hide my laughter. Boy did me and his mum p@ss ourselves laughing later :mrgreen:

aracer
    Free Member

Yup – I went to a sauna in Austria recently on holiday. Didn’t realise beforehand but nakedness is strictly enforced, and all the changing rooms are unisex. It was weird at first but once I got over feeling terribly British and prudish about the whole thing it was fine. Seems like a much more grown up way to do things really.

Went to Austria on a multi-national selection weekend – the sauna was like that, and I think I might have been the only Brit to go in. The advantage compared to most saunas is that everybody was young and fit 😉

Viewing 10 posts - 41 through 50 (of 50 total)

The topic ‘Can open, worms everywhere’ is closed to new replies.