Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Can I sue the Government?
  • ThePinkster

Another weather related question (sorry).

About 4 or 5 years ago (don’t remember the exact date) the UK Government was insisting that we all plant ‘drought resistant’ plants in our gardens because we will be seeing far more drought conditions in the UK as the climate changes and the only way we will be able to keep our gardens green & pleasant is by replacing the current plants with ones that will be more resistant to lack of water.

So having followed our esteemed leaders instructions all my plants have now died due to water logging.

Can I sue those who recommended this course of action to get get the cost of the plants back? They’re obviously incompetent.

irc

But there was a drought this year?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-17690389

Rio

all my plants have now died due to water logging

You’re lucky they lasted that long. The drought resistant plants Mrs R planted got killed off by the last 2 cold winters.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Well, if you will live in the Grim Wastelands of the Norf….

yunki
    Free Member

sue yourself for taking any notice of the government would be the most sensible course of action..

ThePinkster

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Well, if you will live in the Grim Wastelands of the Norf….

😛

yunki – Member
    sue yourself for taking any notice of the government would be the most sensible course of action..

😆 Good point, very well made, sir.

andrewh
    Free Member

all my plants have now died due to water logging

Bigger plants.

ThePinkster

😆

binners

I’m chuffed as ****!!! I’d been led to believe that swimming pools were the expensive reserve of premiership footballers, lottery winners and the like. Now I’m surrounded by them. All free! Result!! 😀

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Can I sue the Government?’ is closed to new replies.