Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Can anyone recommend stag weekend accomodation for 17+ people in uk?
  • packer
    Free Member

I am thinking a big house in the country (anywhere in uk or wales) where we can get 17 or more guys in for one or two nights and have caterers in to feed us while we get paralytic.
    Anyone got any suggestions for good places they have been?
    thx

Torminalis
    Free Member

I have had to do much the same recently and these guys are great:

http://www.sleeps12.com

stealthcat

YHA rent a hostel?

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

We did this with a bunch of girls down in Cornwall the hosue was int he middle of nowhere so we could haev a raging party and not disturb anyone. in the day we did surfing lessons and sea kayaking it was awesome!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

I have had to do much the same recently and these guys are great:

http://www.sleeps12.com

I notice that site mentions “Hen Weekends” but not “Stag Weekends” 🙂

Torminalis
    Free Member

I notice that site mentions “Hen Weekends” but not “Stag Weekends”

Yep, but a little charm goes a long way.

packer
    Free Member

Thanks for the ideas.
    I meant to say enywhere in england and wales – scotland is too far. Also cornwall is too far really.
    That sleeps12 site does not have any availability on the weekend I have in mind.
    Any other ideas?

Torminalis
    Free Member

What weekend did you have in mind?

freddyg
    Free Member

We stayed here twice, two and three years ago for friends 40th birthday parties. It was really very good. The accomodation isn’t luxurious (bunk beds) but all you do in that part of the building is sleep anyway. It has the added bonus of a fully set up bar that the owners will stock up with your chosen beers – I think we had three on tap.

We also got the local supermarket to deliver – even though we were quite a way out. (put BD23 5JS into google maps – I can’t do the linky thingy as it keeps getting stuck at the ‘ampersand’)

The games room was great for the kids, as it meant they had somewhere away from the adults when the weather got nasty. Pool, table football and table tennis were available.

The barbeque area was pretty cool too. It’s covered so it meant that we could cook outside without having to worry about weather.

ArcticBeast
    Free Member

try this place was there for a stag do last year, loads of space, and did a good breakfast didn’t try any food in the evening
    http://www.blackmountainlodge.co.uk/

uplink
    Free Member

I am thinking a big house in the country (anywhere in uk or wales) where we can get 17 or more guys in for one or two nights and have caterers in to feed us while we get paralytic.
    Anyone got any suggestions for good places they have been?

I think caters is actually spelt S T R I P P E R S

derek_starship
    Free Member

HTH

5thElefant
    Free Member

Went to a stag do here: Baskerville Hall.

Don’t have the house red.

Very good, in a “I can’t believe how bad this is” kind of way. But it’s cheap. Or was 10+ years ago…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend stag weekend accomodation for 17+ people in uk?’ is closed to new replies.