Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Can anyone recommend of good co-op game?
  • misterturnip
    Free Member

Hi.

Can anyone out recommend a good Xbox360 (splitscreen, not online) game? Preferably a third/first person shooter and one thst is also cheap. The last CoD3 co-op modes were very good, so something similar. Also completed Portal2 at co-op level, once again superb.

Many thanks

MrsToast
    Free Member

You can pick up the Gears of War games fairly cheaply now, and Borderlands is good fun, although the split-screen mode has its problems (mainly when you try to access the menus).

misterturnip
    Free Member

Good call, but we have exhausted the GoW games as well. Should have mentioned that, cheers

chillidave
    Free Member

My two favourites have been Portal 2 and MW2, much better than MW3 for co-op. A few cheap games offer good co-op, I bought Kane and Lynch 2 for £2 which was very good, Resident Evil 5 is a much better co-op than single player game and should set you back very little.

organdonor
    Free Member

Any of 6(?) Halo games
    Left 4 Dead
    Left 4 Dead 2

misterturnip
    Free Member

Liking the zombie killing theme starting to develop here, great recommendations, thank you. Time to go shopping!

ji
    Free Member

I always look on http://www.co-optimus.com/ for coop games – gives you all the details and reviews etc.

misterturnip
    Free Member

Ji, excellent site, many thanks

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend of good co-op game?’ is closed to new replies.