Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Can anyone recommend a tattoo artist in scotland
  • aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

Been looking to get a new tattoo for a while, really into Japanese style tattoos but can't find an artists work i'm really happy with

Would like some help from the Singletrack collective 🙂

speaker2animals

Get sent up?

DickBarton

Jim

jon1973
    Free Member

Get sent up?

In Japan?

aslongasithaswheels
    Free Member

what what and what?

BlingBling
    Free Member

Nips and Tattoos

caledonia
    Free Member

Love Hate Tattoo in Edinburgh is where my brother got a very nice tat on his back. The artist in there is friends with the guys from Miami Ink, and a couple of those guys have been over and done some work in his studio for him in recent years.

Stranga
    Free Member

Tribe tattoo in Edinburgh and Glasgow

Plenty pics of their work on Morags blog on the forum

Home

organic355
    Free Member

I think the The Royal Scots Dragoon Guards are a regular artist at the tatoo.

ChrisE
    Free Member

I still think it very funny that many of these tattoo people are now making loads of money out of tattoo-removal – what's that all about!!

Northwind

I was going to say Caroline at Tribe in Edinburgh but it seems like she's not there any more. I'd still probably go back to Tribe though, they're good.

bigG
    Free Member

I've used Johnny Silver in Falkirk to do all my ink.

Nice guy, clean shop and very happy to give as much or as little artistic opinion as you want.

Always been happy with the results, just as well.

G

fontmoss
    Free Member

theres a place off the royal mile i think its old town tattoo-if you go have a look youll know youve found it, tiny place and a quick look through their books and youll see max's work is awesome. he does it freehand and designs work himself-no flashes etc. not cheap but very very good, only of very few brit artists asked to go to japan expo

SaboteurCherie
    Free Member

Venus Flytrap in Edinburgh. Charlotte is second to none, designs every tattoo unique without charging through the roof and a lovely (and rockingly gorgeous)woman.

http://venusflytraptattoo.com/

She will adapt any designs or ideas you have. Good luck and let us know what you settled for in the end! 😀

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone recommend a tattoo artist in scotland’ is closed to new replies.