Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Can anyone help….??
  • ltheisinger
    Free Member

I have a bike that I would like to give away to someone who needs it – its not an expensive bike, in fact its probably not worth more than about £100, but its a brand new mountain bike (Coca Cola branded – you know the sort of thing). I won it in a competition and have no need for it.

I have been looking for a charity to give it too, but many that I have contacted have said they couldn’t take it for different reasons and some haven’t even called me back?

So….

Given that we have been in a pretty bad recession for a while and this Christmas for some maybe the most difficult they have ever had (more difficult than normal for some who were already struggling) – I have decided to call on the help of you guys.

Do you know anyone that is really struggling to give their kids the great Christmas presents they want (and deserve)? If you do then I have this bike which is Mountain bike suitable for a child of around 8 yrs old (ish – with the seat right down) right through to older children.

You can mail me if you don’t want to post on here if you know anyone that suits the bill (email in profile).

Regards
    Leon

jools182
    Free Member

Don’t know of anyone personally, but I’d just like to say what a thoroughly decent chap!

bassspine
    Free Member

a kind thought. praise where praise is due.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    monksie
    Free Member

I know of somebody ltheisinger. I’ll email you now.

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Thanks guys.

monksie
    Free Member

Email sent Leon. Hospice and a young person content. What a very kind, generous thing to do.
    Much applause

crikey
    Free Member

Leon, good show fella!

Luminous
    Free Member

OP, I can’t help, but top effort, good on you for the thought.
    😉

petrieboy

I feel all warm and fuzzy inside – top man!!

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Email on its way to you Steve.

ltheisinger
    Free Member

Thanks for all the replies. This has now found a home with a very worthy recipient.

jedi

HIGH5!!!!!!!!! you just made me smile inside 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Can anyone help….??’ is closed to new replies.