Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Campingaz 907
  • surfer
    Free Member

Where can I get a refill for one of these???

Tried the Campingaz website and called stockists near me (Wirral) several of them had never heard of Campingaz and where clearly not stockists!!! One other had no stock.

Any stockists near by??

gingerbllr
    Free Member

Go outdoors, just outside chester.

https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15898475/15898475

surfer
    Free Member

Cheers @gingerbllr but they seemed confused then told me they did various small canisters but not refills of the larger 907 (or any refills actually)

simon_g

If you’ve got bigger campsites / holiday parks nearby, worth calling them – lots keep them in stock. They’re not refilled but exchanged.

surfer
    Free Member

Cheers Simon. yes I have a nearly empty 907 although it has lasted me so long I am looking at getting the 904 or even the 901 as it will take up less space in my van and we will only use if occasionally as we cook in the awning.
    It is the exchange/refill I am looking for.

GRAEMEJONES

Try the caravan and motorhome site at Thurstaston, they may have them to exchange.

ElShalimo

Your local gas supplier might do it.

Campingaz have their own website, it should point you in the right direction.

stigofthedump1
    Free Member

Most Calor gas dealers stock it check on their site for your nearest stockist.

GRAEMEJONES

It does say on their website for Wirral Country Park site that they stock gas, but not which ones.

01516 485228.

garage-dweller

We did our last exchange at a campsite and many do carry stocks.

Looking at picking up a Calor regulator as that seems a shade easier to find in some areas and you can get slightly bigger bottles.

sweepy
    Free Member

I’d go the whole hog and change to propane, Camping gaz is silly expensive compared to calor and propane still works when its cold.

alpin
    Free Member

I thought the 907 canisters were the most overpriced things, ever!

trail_rat
    Free Member

I thought the 907 canisters were the most overpriced things, ever

nah thats the robbery that is “gaslite” (flogas)

campingaz only advantage is that they can be found on the continent easily where as with calor – no chance – other than that – fairly expensive way to do things but for the OP he clearly isnt using much gas so probably not a concern.

trail_rat
    Free Member

my local Cotswolds outdoor do refills – but not all do ….. so worth checking – many camping shops will carry them – or certainly used to when i had a twin burner camping stove that used them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Campingaz 907’ is closed to new replies.