Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Camera Found near Durness
  • MrTricky
    Free Member

As per the title, I found a compact camera near Durness in August. Have tried to find the owner via the manufacturer’s warranty department, but sadly it wasn’t registered with them.

I’m not expecting anyone to claim it from here directly (dropped, I’m sure, by a motorist from the photos on it), however they may do a search and singletrack does seem to come up regularly for lots of things via google.

If it is yours, drop me a line or let the owner know so they can drop me a line & I’ll post it on. You’ll need to let me know the camera model & about the photos so I know it belongs to you……

Cheers

David

joshvegas
    Free Member

Hand it in to the police.

I’ve been the hander inner and the benefitter if police lost and found.

Way way way more likely someone will ask the police than start checking niche forums.

stevextc
    Free Member

Did you check the EXIF for copyright/instagram account etc?

Way way way more likely someone will ask the police than start checking niche forums.

Way, way more likely they’d ask at the post office/store.

01971 511209

NewRetroTom

Tell the police you have it and give them all the details. Don’t hand it in to them.

I handed in a drone to the police in Scotland and after the owner failed to claim it they destroyed it due to a stupid policy about privacy of data that was possibly stored on the device (even though the SD card slot was empty). Aparrently that policy applied to all digital devices including cameras.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Camera Found near Durness’ is closed to new replies.