Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Camera for a junior .
  • zippykona

Need an easy to use digital camera for a 7 year old.
    Budget £30 to £40.
    Ta.

irelanst
    Free Member

My daughter was getting interested in taking pictures a while ago and in the end we got one of the Olympus tough cameras which is ‘hers’. It’s waterproof, shockproof and easy to use. It has been dropped, stood on, used as a something to fetch in the pool and still works fine.

New it was over your budget, but on e-bay I don’t know how much they go for. IMO a cheap ‘normal’ compact won’t last 5 minutes if your 7yr old is as clumsy as mine.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Any will do IME as they soon learn to look after it and most are fairly robust – dont get one where the lens comes out though and get one where it is recessed as it is harder to damage

Ben dropped but never broken. Think i just went to argos and got the best for £30

Kid specific look a bit gash IMHO.

Simon

My kids were 8 and 10 last Christmas, I got them a Canon Powershot A810 each. Both still working after nearly a year….
    Their grandma got them really cheap cameras a few years ago but they were that bad they never used them.

matt_outandabout

Jessops secret clearance site – £21 for a half decent Nikon P&S that the kids use all the time.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Camera for a junior .’ is closed to new replies.