Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Camera for 6 yr old
  • skybluestu
    Free Member

Looking for a camera for a 6r old and have seen an ishare i100w which looks a good balance between total toy and adult camera. Has anyone got any experience with these or suggestions for another?

ads678

I bought my daughter a Nikon Coolpix camera, think it was this one http://www.jessops.com/online.store/products/95364/Show.html They do them in other colours.

Waterproof and shock proof. It’s also good because it has a button one side for photo’s and a button the other side for videos so dead easy to use. The kids love using it underwater.

I think I only paid about £55 with some discounts from Currys/PC world in the end.

skybluestu
    Free Member

That looks really good spec for the price. Doesn’t seem to have much in the way of grip on the sides. Is this right? Does it come with a strap too?

ads678

I’m sure it came with a standard wrist strap. It’s a cracking little camera which we all use on holiday around the pool or on the beach now.

Daughter was 4 when we bought it! She’d shown a keen eye and I didn’t want her dropping my camera!!

geetee1972
    Free Member

Fuji Instax – I got one for my six year old for Christmas. It’s so much more rewarding for a six year old because they get an actual copy of the image and get to watch it develop (which he/she will love). The results are so much fun.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Camera for 6 yr old’ is closed to new replies.