Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Camelbak Podium Flow Belt or similar
  • jayx2a
    Free Member

Anyone use one of these? Comes with the dirt bottle too so with one on the bike that’s good amount of fluid.

Only want to carry snack bar and mini tool and maybe wallet so seems pretty minimal?

Dakine Low Rider 2l looks similar but probably more space than I need.

I see Bontrager do one too but again that looks pretty large.

jayx2a
    Free Member

Just wondering if the Dakine 2L might feel a bit one sided with a bottle in, but also interested to see how stable the Camelbak one is as can’t find any reviews!

jayx2a
    Free Member

Thanks! Actually having read reviews of the Bontrager rapid I think that’s actually a good option too with the bottle in the middle.

scruff
    Free Member

I have recently bought a Camelbak Podium Flow Belt, the bottle itself is OK, you can fit other bottles in there, its comfier than my Lowe Alpine fanny pack but the storage is smaller than I expected- cant even get a windproof in there.

snotrag

I got one of these recently – https://www.evanscycles.com/deuter-pulse-two-sport-belt-EV156100

I got mine from Germany dirt cheap, about £18 delivered.

Takes a big SIS bottle, Keys, Phone, Tool, Co2, Tube etc. Wont fit a jacket.

Bought as an experiment for shorter rides (no bottle cage on my bike), very pleased, doesn’t wobble, Bottle stays put (done an Enduro with it, proper rough stuff).

Recommended, perfect for me for 1-2hr rides.

jayx2a
    Free Member

LBS has the Bontrager and the Dakine 2L available to try. Will also have a look at the one above from evans!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Camelbak Podium Flow Belt or similar’ is closed to new replies.