Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Camelbak KUDU 10 – opinions/experiences ?
  • iainc

Thinking about taking a punt on one of these as junior is using my EVOC 10l FR one now.

The 2018 version look a pretty good update on the previous – anyone using them ?

Alex

I have the older one. Looked at the new one at the bike show last year. Definitely ‘fixed’ many of the little niggles on mine. Better fit, better back protector, better bladder etc.  But it seemed really expensive. I ended up buying an evoc for about 2/3 of the price.

iainc

thanks for info.  I found them at a decent discount at Wiggle, so close in price to the 10l EVOV one.  I’d be buying without bladder as already have 2 and 3l Camelbak ones.  The only niggle i have with the EVOC is on steep tecky downs it can bump the back of my helmet.  The KUDU looks like it sits a little lower, and it’s a few cm shorter too..

kimbers

I had (until it got nicked) An endura singletrack one with a slot for a backprotector- (£20 off ebay for a d30 one)

It was excellent, light weight, well vented, didnt know it was there and best of all it sat low and didnt creep up my back & hit my helmet on steep descents like my old dakine one does – now im using that againg

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Camelbak KUDU 10 – opinions/experiences ?’ is closed to new replies.