Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Camelbak Charge 10 replacement ‘wing’ reservoir
  • austen

The reservoir on my trusty backpack has finally given up, leaking sticky drink all over my tools, jacket and self last weekend.

Unfortunately Camelbak have stopped making the wing shaped lumbar reservoir it uses, has anyone found an alternative that fits?  I really don’t want to fork out for a whole new pack.  Like this… but available to purchase.

simons_nicolai-uk
    Free Member

What was their response re ‘lifetime warranty’?

austen

Camelbak (Zyro Fisher) suggested I take it back to the original retailer with a receipt and they would look at it under warranty.  I may have a receipt somewhere, but the shop has subsequently closed down (RIP John’s Bikes Bath).

I may well follow up with them, but like the pack and hoped that spending a small amount of money on a new bladder would keep it going.  It owes me nothing as has done a lot of miles over the years, just seems silly to throw away a perfectly good bag for the sake of the rubber seal having gone.

Thanks for the prompt though…

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    Not exactly the same but I had a warranty issue with a Giro Montano with Zyro but no receipt. Sent it back to them directly and they sent me a new one no questions asked.
    They were very helpful
    Cheers
    Steve

fadda

Alternatively, try just sourcing a replacement rubber o-ring? (Assuming thats the seal that’s gone?)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Camelbak Charge 10 replacement ‘wing’ reservoir’ is closed to new replies.