Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Camelback skyline any poor reviews?
  • vondally
    Free Member

Or is a 10 out of 10 review?

fathomer

Mines a few years old but the zips are pretty crap and I don’t find it overly stable when descending. It is however better at not making my back ache and it’s well thought out.

CheesybeanZ

I’ve got one , its a lot better on my old arthritic neck than a regular pack .
    Plenty of room for bits n pieces and feels stable .

fatgit
    Free Member

Hi
    I have one that I don’t use (and it’s only been used a couple of times) as I just found it too small for what I normally carry. Comfy though.
    It’s black and orange but I don’t have a bladder for it but if you’re interested drop me a line.
    Stevetodd1963athotmaildotcom
    Cheers
    Steve

CheesybeanZ

Wiggle have the bladder on offer at the mo

whatyadoinsucka
    Free Member

I’ve got one a very comfy bag, although I use it for longer days out when I need more gear/kit, got a uswe airborne 9 which is tiny in comparison

The free tool roll is great £55 at merlin the other year , so a good buy

fatbikedog
    Free Member

I will give it 10/10. Use mine weekly for 3 years and no problem. It is a bit small at times but I knew that when I bought it. Massively comfortable as long as you dont cram it full with a full bladder, but most bags dont work well if really full. I have just bought an alpkit possum frame bag as extra space and this seems to be a good way to go.

stuartlangwilson
    Free Member

I find it more comfortable than most bags, and less sweaty. The fabric is a bit thin and tears easily (compared to an old school camelbak havoc). However I liked the bag enough to buy another. Merlin had them really cheap recently.

gkeeffe

I use mine all the time. It’s great. Zips are stiff and need lubricant regularly. Tool roll great too.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Camelback skyline any poor reviews?’ is closed to new replies.