Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Calour gas in shed
  • rocky-mountain
    Free Member

I have a Campingaz CR5000 catalytic portable gas heater in the shed/workshop/studio

Can I get some sage like advice on how, when and where to get it serviced.
    Also on carbon monoxide alarms; which ones etc. I have no electric in the shed and use natural light and a cable for lights if and when I need it.

I am home alone for three weeks with the family in Nz, so on southern hemisphere riding for me this year.

So its me, the Jack Russell, beer and bikes brewing up a good fug.

Cheers in advance!

TheFlyingOx

CO alarms your can get from any hardware shop, battery powered, install as per manufacturers instructions – there are specific places where they should and shouldn’t go.

For servicing the heater your local caravan place might do it, or at least know someone who does. Other than that go to https://gassaferegister.co.uk/ and search for someone who does lpg.

rocky-mountain
    Free Member

Cheers for the advice
    I have a fire extinguisher in there too.

Any shed tips, hacks; quite like the idea of solar power lights, any advice there?

rocky-mountain
    Free Member

Bump

tewit
    Free Member

Plenty of solar panel kits on eBay for not a lot. Had one on the old caravan hooked up to the leisure battery and always had plenty of power, even running a TV with an inverter of an evening. Shouldn’t be too difficult rigging up some 12v lights.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Calour gas in shed’ is closed to new replies.