Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • calling Trout & Turboferret, doggers beware content.
  • tinsy
    Free Member

OK, you blokes have been making some serious headway on the trail light front, but its come to my attention your missing a trick or two. Maybe you can combine your lighting systems with another handy trail feature. Like this maybe?

http://www.impactlab.com/2008/03/02/fmg9-prototype-9mm-folding-submachine-gun/

kevonakona
    Free Member

NO honestly, how, why? WHere does he walk his dog? Fits right in your back pocket!!??!!!

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

Tins, looks like you’re missing the ability to spell correctly.

🙄

CC

tinsy
    Free Member

Its not unusual for me to make a spelling mistake, but I got over worrying about it when I left school in 1983. Feel free to take away one of my gold stars.

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

but I got over worrying about it when I left school in 1983, really.

julianwilson
    Free Member

I’m not one to mention spelling and grammar on here, but:

Captain_Crash – Member

Tins, looks like you’re missing the ability to spell correctly.

… if you are going to comment on someone else’s, for goodness’ sake mind your own! (You really wanted to put the word ‘it’ after the comma, C_C)

…and back on topic, half of the fun in that link is the comments below. Aaaah, American web-watchers and guns….

ridethelakes
    Free Member

“Out walking your dog, gets nasty, down to business”.

Those yanks are seriously f**ked up!

GW
    Free Member

using your belly to fold it up doesn’t seem the cleverest idea.

looks like the Tesco torch would be brighter too 😉

julianwilson
    Free Member

There’s that scene in one of the naked gun films where it takes 10 minutes to assemble this enormo-sniper rifle-cum-howitzer from a dozen pieces in a tardis-like briefcase.

I’m not sure the “Excuse me homies, I am indeed packing heat but i will require a few moments to assemble it,” is really going to cut it in the real world.

Daft.

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

I’m not one to mention spelling and grammar on here, but

😆

Incorrectly spelt p1ss taking comment on homebrew lights. What goes round…..

😆

CC

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

Daft

Oh stop it, please, my sides are hurting.

CC

tinsy
    Free Member

Oh I see now, you thought I was having a dig at Trout and Turboferret. Quite on the contrary I am afraid, nothing but admiration for their efforts, am actually actively involved in Turboferrets Trustfire battery holders.

Oh I ran this through spell check for you too.

Is you middle name Oscar? C O C

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

Ooooh.

What middle names could I come up with…..You did indicate that you’ve left school.

🙂

CC

turboferret

Calm down children 😆

Personally, I find that a ludicrously powerful light is sufficient to freak out the steamy window brigade, but maybe it’s different up in the big smoke 😀

Actually, it’d be nice to get out on my bike rather than be soldering cables and casting holders into the small hours, but you can’t have it both ways!

Cheers Rich

enfht
    Free Member

Does it come with a helmet mount?

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

What, the gun or the battery holder ?.

Perfectly calm thanks, you’ll note that I wasn’t the one resorting to name calling, badly spelt name calling, think a ‘K’ is missing somewhere and the pot shouldn’t really be calling the kettle black.

Is this the battery holder that carries multiple 18650 cell batteries ?.

I think I saw something about that here, before the recent site hack.

Of course, alot of homebrewers don’t bother with this site for all the p1ss taking………

CC

enfht
    Free Member

I meant the sub machine gun (failed attempt at a joke)

Captain_Crash
    Free Member

No, that was just my joke in addtion to yours.

Trigger control, hows that going to work then ?, remote, bar mounted trigger ?, not to be confused with your rockshox poploc remote……

What would the commuters amongst us do with such a device mounted to their helmets…………..Car drivers beware !.

😆

CC

turboferret

Indeed, multiple 18605’s

Available in quad, twin and single cell variants, with neoprene pouches and soon to be in triples and dummy cells for simple P7 modification.

Turboferret

Cheers, Rich

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘calling Trout & Turboferret, doggers beware content.’ is closed to new replies.