Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Calling Ambergate locals
  • matlockmeat
    Free Member

Christmas ride in the famous shining cliff woods. The is not a group ride but an individual ride at the same place. Please keep 2m distance from anyone including walkers.

When: Saturday 26th am.

the-muffin-man

Shining Cliff on Boxing Day!?

Place will be rammed – it’s been wall-to-wall walkers since lock-down and they’ll be out in force on Boxing Day! And it will be as filthy as hell after all this rain!

🤣🤣🤣

fitnessischeating
    Free Member

very little ‘legitimate’ riding also, seems ill advised…. other views may be available.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    matlockmeat
    Free Member

fitnessischeating
    Free Member
    very little ‘legitimate’ riding also, seems ill advised…. other views may be available

This will be on the main fire roads only which I believe cycling is permitted.

matlockmeat
    Free Member

the-muffin-man
    Shining Cliff on Boxing Day!?

Place will be rammed – it’s been wall-to-wall walkers since lock-down and they’ll be out in force on Boxing Day! And it will be as filthy as hell after all this rain!

🤣🤣🤣

I would love to get you in there on the bike muffin man. I remember the days when you rode the Marin full sus. Great times.

the-muffin-man

Remind me who you are again MatlockMeat!!? 🙂

I’ve not ridden properly for 5+ years now. My ‘current’ bike is still be old Ti Inbred. It’ll be on the repair shop soon it’s so old. 🙂

chrismac

I agree that all the bits worth riding will be rammed and a complete bog / slop fest

benman
    Free Member

Christ, it will be like bog snorkelling in Shining cliff at the moment.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Calling Ambergate locals’ is closed to new replies.