Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Calling all roller skate experts…
  • sc-xc

What are the coolest roller skates for an 11 year old boy? They need to be quads (inline are for losers apparently).

He currently has SFR Raptors, but is growing out of them. Anything out there that has more street cred?*

Cheers

*credibility

scruff
    Free Member

And I thought microscooters sucked, dont tell me fruit boots are being replaced by disco wheels…

sc-xc

Scruff…With respect, you are this gentleman:

It is very important that you keep up with current trends.

scruff
    Free Member

No, utterly refuse to accept micro scooters and any kind of roller/fruit boot is better than BMX’s or skateboards.

sc-xc

I agree. But…

…we are old.

sugdenr
    Free Member

All my 8yr daughter’s friends think quads are for people who havent learned to skate yet.

sc-xc

But they’re 8. They know not of what they speak.

Look at any skate park/precint….inlines are nowhere….

(if you want to buy some size 5 SFR’s when your daughter’s mates get a bit cooler…drop me a line 😉 )

schrickvr6
    Free Member

In 1990 the answer was Bauers with Sims Street Snakes, retro cool….

sugdenr
    Free Member

But they’re 8. They know not of what they speak.

Look at any skate park/precint….inlines are nowhere….

(if you want to buy some size 5 SFR’s when your daughter’s mates get a bit cooler…drop me a line )

Oh you must be kidding, she’s a girl – so she’s now got bored of it in favour of theatre club (what do they say, a girl having drama lessons is like a mexican learning spanish) and definitely wont go near a skate park/precinct

rp16v
    Free Member

bauer got taken over by nike in the skate world but the design stays put under the brand supreme they are the original better quality quat skate as for wheels kryptonics and sims are still about and as good quality as ever

i would try and get her onto inlines tho as it opens a while new world of freeskate
    show her some seba slalom clips i got hooked and its a great thing to learn,
    i also play roller hockey and get all sorts from not being able to skate to top end ice hockey converts.

if u need any advice just shout

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Calling all roller skate experts…’ is closed to new replies.