Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Call out to all short arses For leg warming ideas!!
  • jameswilliams54
    Free Member

Can the vertically challenged recommend the best way to keep the old pins warm when the temp drops.
    I’m 5.5″ and have struggled trying to find any full length or 3/4 (which most of the time Are close to full length) leggings that fit correctly (lots of baggy material in the wrong places etc), under baggy shorts.
    I haven’t tried knee warmers yet, do they fit better or can you recommend any thing else which fits better?

neilsonwheels
    Free Member

My legs are built like pit props. 30″ inside leg at best with shoes on. Just brought myself a pair of DHB roubaix leg warmers in a large and they are spot on in the fit. Highly recommended.

tonyd

Tights? I have short legs, if the tights are too long roll them up!

cynic-al
    Free Member

knee warmers can really work well. But so do 3/4 and tights. You have been to shops and tried them on rather than buying online?

ads678

Aldi have some leg warmers for sale from Thursday, could be worth a try as they’re cheap so if they’re crap it doesn’t really matter too much.

muddydwarf
    Free Member

5’2″ here and use knee warmers – they reach mid calf so nice and toasty under normal shorts.
    Wear fleece bib tights when it gets really cold.

footflaps

My GF uses my Endura arm warmers as leg warmers….

JohnnyPanic

Long wooly walking socks.

alexpalacefan

I use 3/4 length thermal running tights.
    APF

wwaswas

deep pile carpet shoe inserts if you’re really short.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Call out to all short arses For leg warming ideas!!’ is closed to new replies.