Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Call of Duty PS3
  • sc-xc

I have really only just started playing this…my lad has hijacked my 'barry_bethel' account so I have had to change.

Who else from here goes on semi regularly? I am fiercely proud of my rank 40….anyone wnat to share a game?

larry__lethal

(2 underscores…)

bruneep

So, your boy steals your account, you have to change your name.

Not so lethal are we. 🙄

sc-xc

Nope. I should have been 'Gary_Girlfriend' 🙁

jon1973
    Free Member

I'm Jonny1973 .. I'll add you as a friend and keep an eye out for you. Always up for a game.

(Rank 39, sir)

sc-xc

Cheers Jon, I'm about to wrestle the controller off Barry now…

i_am_JC
    Free Member

I share the user name Villan98 with my younger bro. Between us we're on there too much.

Prestiged twice, not that it means a lot, nothing to do with skill, just about how long you've spent playing.

grim168
    Free Member

Grimm168. rank 50 something. Was using psn id grim168 but when i replaced my knackered ps3 i couldn't access my account. Could only get my daughters account up. Was prestige 1 level 60. At least my kill death ratio has gone up.

Graham

cb

Far too much time! Fivespot_McSlim rank about 64. Attrition rather than skill – have no real idea what I'm doing and rarely play anything other than Free for All. Kill ratio finally over 1.0!!

DaddyPig
    Free Member

xbox 360 here on level 45

best kill streak of 16. anyone managed a tactical nuke yet?

jon1973
    Free Member

best kill streak of 16. anyone managed a tactical nuke yet?

No, but I've been nuked a couple of times.

How did you manage 16 kills?

DaddyPig
    Free Member

I found the best tactic on free for all is to stay in one area to get three or four kills then move on. grenade launcher is good for clearing buildings from a distance. very addictive

i_am_JC
    Free Member

Best killstreak is 30 but I never have the Nuke set because I need all the killstreaks to get there! Missile, harriers and pavelow/ choppergunner depending on how I'm feeling.

iamtheresurrection

I added a clan tag of STW. I thought a few had done the same but I've never seen anybody…

DaddyPig
    Free Member

a new map pack is out at the end of the month. let the good times roll

steviegil
    Free Member

I really need to try and get online more but its hard with the better weather coming around the corner…

PSN – ESG13

sundaywobbler

I'm playing on PS3.

PSN – Texas_Pete78

As in the baddie from Superted!

Current clan tag is [PLEB] but looks like I'll be changing to STW

Tend not to worry too much about killstreaks and just keep playing. I do like the hardline perk though and only ever really play team deathmatch

Friend requests sent…

CHB

barry, added you.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

STW Forum
    It's not used very often but it will give you an idea of who's got the game. 🙂

sc-xc

Cheers all, I am going on later and adding everyone here (and the forum, cheers Mulletus)

I can't play anymore right now though without risking divorce!

cb

Sorry Texas – I turned down the friend request before I read your post! I get the occasional weirdo that I like to avoid!

Quick question – is it possible to change class during a game (other than one man army)? Sorry – another one…can you choose to spectate? I seem to end up doing this sometimes when I actually am trying to join a game?

grim168
    Free Member

CB
    Press start button in game then change class from menu . Next time you re spawn you'll have the new class.

Graham

grantway
    Free Member

im Fox-160 😉

timc
    Free Member

Timcon81, Rank 70

CB you sound like easy pickings if you get stuck in viewing! 😉

monkey_boy
    Free Member

i didnt have the first MW and got the MW2 to see what all the fuss was about…. to be honest i much prefered the online play of WAW, it just seems to be more fun playing old school world war 2.

i guess im in the minority by the looks of it, there's too much going on with all the fancy kill streaks etc

jon1973
    Free Member

a new map pack is out at the end of the month. let the good times roll

Were did you hear about that? any links / previews?

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

Xbox 360
    Looks like PS3 maps will be released 30 days later.

monkfish
    Free Member

I'm with you Monkey boy.

I've gone back to COD4 and haven't picked up MW2 for ages. It just seems its trying too hard. If they'd spent more time perfecting the maps rather than thinking up clever side events we'd have had a better game. IMO

cb

Timc – very easy I'm afraid 🙂 Sometimes wonder if I appear to all others as this huge neon blimp that says SHOOT ME!! You probably got 50 of your 70 ranking points through me jumping at your knife!

What's the deal with rank 70 anyway – what happens then? Do you go back to 1 or just stay at 70? Really should have tried to learn how to play rather than "following a friend" and getting slaughtered.

MulletusMaximus
    Free Member

What's the deal with rank 70 anyway – what happens then? Do you go back to 1 or just stay at 70

Once you get to level 70 you will get the option of whether you want to rank up to Prestige Level 1. You can stay at level 70 for as long as you like though. Just remember, if you rank up you loose all you weapons and perks.
    Have a look here. Should tell you everything you need to know. 😀

grantway
    Free Member

Hi Barry send me a friend invite again cheers
    FOX-160

santacruzsi
    Free Member

I'm on PS3, under the STW clan tag but never seen anyone else from here on it…. my user ID is mistersi

I'm on level 70 but dont want to go to Prestige mode.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

You have to go Prestige – just for the kudos of the badge. The first few levels are great fun with no weapons or perks (but minuscule scores needed to level up) – every game is a blur of levelling up/new perks etc.

Saying that, my new family means I barely play MW2, but I did level up (twice IIRC) on the original MW.

🙂

eat_more_cheese
    Free Member

PSN: Eat_more_cheese
    I've spent far too much bloody time on that game and not getting out my bike 😳
    I'm prestige level 60 and have become really crap. My previous tactic of running around like a madman and stabbing people seems not to work anymore, and the more I try the more I get killed. I must have tried every different gun/perk combo and still get my ass kicked.

Viewing 33 posts - 1 through 33 (of 33 total)

The topic ‘Call of Duty PS3’ is closed to new replies.