Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Calibre Bossnut owners
  • fazzini

Son has a Bossnut evo which he lives on but now given the gloop and crap on roads wants a rear mudguard to cover his arse for getting to/from school. I’ve tried a couple that I had in the garage spare – Top Peak Defender & Crud Race guard but as he has a dropper post fitted these are no use – diameter of seat tube etc. Also tried using a mucky nutz saddle type and a RRP style one but still gets a wet arse for school. Unfortunately due to the school and access etc. he has nowhere to get changed before school starts and waterproofs leave him sweaty as. Any thoughts for one as the rear stays are so low? cheers

si77

Have you looked at the Mudhugger? Possibly get the 29er version for extra coverage.

si77

There’s also a Zefal one that looks good, but can’t remember it’s name.

si77

Zefal Deflector RS75

nbt

Mudhugger

CheesybeanZ

29er mudhugger

seosamh77
    Free Member

I’d suggest get him a road bike with full mud guards for commuting duties?

It’ll probably cost you more in the long run to repair the mtb in those conditions!

fazzini

Thanks all!!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Calibre Bossnut owners’ is closed to new replies.

Thanks for popping by - why not stay a while?IT'S FREE

Sign up as a Singletrack Member and you can leave comments on stories, use the classified ads, and post in our forums, do quizzes and more.

Join us, join in, it’s free, and fun.

4K Aston Martin Valhalla Exclusive ...
Singletrack Video Archive: 4K Aston Martin Valhalla Exclusive Hybrid Supercar Event in Vienna