Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Calibre bossnut or……..
  • donkeydave

Hi all it looks like my son is going to be a very lucky boy soon and have his first new mtb, we have been looking at the bossnut but just thought it worth a quick question has any one seen any good deals about on a full suspension bike in large?.
    Or can the Calibre not be beaten?

stevemuzzy
    Free Member

Mate bought one. Very surprised as to how good it was for the cash. Would be amazed if anything else came close.

weeksy

MAte on here Couchy has a very lightly used Bossnut Evo in a Large for £700. I think it’s done 10 miles.

couchy
    Free Member

As above I do have mine for sale

donkeydave

Thanks guys for the feed back, and thanks for the offer of the second hand one but please do not take this the wrong way but, new now they are only £810 if they are still in stock which to be honest I have not checked.

darksideby182

Try this code ENGHV2 for another 10% off.

joebristol

The new version for £1100 looks a cut above the old one – they’ve squeezed the spec up as well as making the frame look a lot nicer than the old one (imo)

donkeydave

Yeah I thought the new one was a step up and are hoping for a black friday deal or something else to pop up in the next week or so.

johnnystorm

The new women’s bossnut is £990. Doesn’t look girly either.

andrewreay

One option to consider…

Evans have a Jamis Dakar which is a fine looking bike with an air fork and Deore 1 X 10 for £1,100.

This gets discounted from time to time, and you can pick up Evans discount codes and vouchers to bring the price down by 10-20%.

null

Jamis Dakar

FB-ATB

Go Outdoors have 20% off now

donkeydave

20% off not on the calibre bikes unfortunately.
    Still looking.

FB-ATB

Dave
    ygm

Neil

andyr
    Free Member

Are you a member of English Heritage or is he in the scout association? You can get an extra 10% off the normal discount card price.

trumpton
    Free Member

I like the look of the Jamis.

dogbone

10% cash back on Go Outdoors at the moment with TopCashBack.

majestic

What’s the difference in spec on the womens bossnut?

astormatt
    Free Member

Women’s Bossnut has narrower bars, everything else is exactly the same as the regular Bossnut

ampthill

Last time I was in a branch they were giving away the women’s model. Lovely colour too

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The topic ‘Calibre bossnut or……..’ is closed to new replies.