Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Calibre Bossnut
  • wergsy

Got £1k to spend, originally for a HT but then read the Bossnut review and it got me thinking…

Any Bossnut owners on here to give their opinion of it?

Or should I just stick with a £1k hardcore hardtail?

mm93
    Free Member

I haven’t got one but I’ve been having the same thoughts as you,looking between something like a whyte 901 and the bossnut.

I know a few have had a problem with the rear wheel touching the seat tube on the calibre when the rear shock is fully compressed but the problem has apparently been sorted now?.
    There are a couple of new ones coming soon with slight changes to the frame, the v2 in orange/red which looks a lot nicer than the present white one,and an upgraded one ,the “beastnut” which has a longer Revolution fork ,a dropper and a few upgraded components for a few hundred more.
    They were on gooutdoors website last week but aren’t there today?
    I’m gonna wait and have a look at them.

wergsy

Just been into GO for a look, no 2016 bossnuts in…guy said, like you, about V2 Bossnut imminent, with rear shock improvement. Also, signed up for Beastnut news as only 250 being made.

Certainly seems that the Bossnut is one to keep tabs on.

husa450
    Free Member

My misses has the ladies version which has a few subtle changes over the men’s and so far it seems a very good bike for the money. Looks more expensive that it is with the seamless welds and decent colour scheme and you will struggle to match the spec for the 800 we paid. I’d recommend at the price point if you have to buy new.

drinkingwally

Does anyone know the release date?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Calibre Bossnut’ is closed to new replies.