Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)
  • Cairns – Mind the snakes and arses
  • kimbers

mikewsmith – Member
    Well didn’t see an Atherton double, big shame for Bryceland – up there and mixing it at the pointy end and an awesome result for the old fella too!

Maybe Gwinn should have brought a DH bike

gwinn never seems to have been happy on his demo, the spesh team all seem to prefer their enduros- is the demo reaaly that bad?

anyway well done gee, and bryceland, rach and manon

tough slog getting down there and a brutal pedally bit to finish

Houns

Is there anyway to skip forward/back on the red bull player? I was 30 mins in and accidentally hit the back button trying to save my iPad falling off my lap 😡

Houns

Ah, downloaded the red bull tv app. You can do it on there

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    mikewsmith
    Free Member

and looks like Greg just got DQ’s for cutting the course, no advantage gained and didn’t miss a post so I’m not sure how he’s out.

mactheknife

Danny Hart isn’t having the best run 🙁

edoverheels
    Free Member

I only saw the last 20 or so riders but realised it was delayed. What is the story behind the stolen bike and a knockout – sounds too good to be true.
    Well done Brits, UK having a fantastic season.

frogstomp

Adam Bryton crashed, spectator rode his bike down for him, overcooked it and crashed. Will have headache in the morning…

[video]http://youtu.be/amY7JLRgYwg[/video]

edoverheels
    Free Member

Thanks, that was quality. The change in the sound of the crowd as they realise that the crash is going to hurt.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

mactheknife – Member
    Danny Hart isn’t having the best run

Yep since Champery, and a right miserable bugger in the post quali interviews yesterday.

FFS Warner – sort your ears out 😉

one_happy_hippy
    Free Member

Minnaar got DSQ’d for going through the tape apparently but I can’t see how it helped him exactly…

maxtorque

The DQ seems a bit harsh, considering he was just short cutting into a nest of snakes, spiders and stinging trees! Certainly no advantage again whatsoever!

Viewing 12 posts - 81 through 92 (of 92 total)

The topic ‘Cairns – Mind the snakes and arses’ is closed to new replies.