Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Cairngorms fatbike….
  • matt_outandabout

…no, it’s not scotroutes.

Lovely little watch.

jekkyl

great video, but I couldn’t help thinking about all the shots of them together going away from or going to the camera involved them going back for the camera.. and they took a drone? so much faff. That would put me right off & it was raining the whole time, lol.

Cheezpleez

Yes, I would have binned the filming under those conditions. But I’m glad they didn’t- that was a great little film.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    big_scot_nanny

Wow, that was superb.

TBF, they did state at the beginning that the filming/capturing was one of their goals, so I don’t think its daft that they took the time to do that.

And, my goodness, didn’t;t they do it well. Spectacularly beautiful, well done fellas. Thanks for sharing Matt – how’d you find it?

Clink

Enjoyed that and recognised lots. I wander where they plan to go next? I rode the inner loop a few years ago in lots of snow. Solo trip which I misjudged and turned into a bit of an epic. Never underestimate the Cairngorms!!

kennyp
    Free Member

Lovely film. Captured mountain biking up there perfectly, both the good and the bad.

scotroutes

great video, but I couldn’t help thinking about all the shots of them together going away from or going to the camera involved them going back for the camera.. and they took a drone? so much faff.

A common enough approach with these videos, see those by Summittoppler on here and by Barry Godin. Some excellent film making going on .

Enjoyed that and recognised lots. I wander where they plan to go next? I rode the inner loop a few years ago in lots of snow. Solo trip which I misjudged and turned into a bit of an epic. Never underestimate the Cairngorms!!

Seems they had planned to get to the Hutchie first, then round to Ruigh Aitchechean but turned back on Bynack Mor due to the conditions. Having just been over the Lairig an Laoigh last weekend that’s very fresh in my mind and I don’t think they were really prepared for it.

matt_outandabout

how’d you find it?

Google news feed on Android, via a bike packing.com article.

whitestone
    Free Member

I saw it just before Matt started this thread yesterday evening on bikepacking.com they have regular high quality videos on their site.

Unless you’ve a dedicated cameraman then to get “third party” shots you have to set things up and go back and forth.

stanfree
    Free Member

Beautiful , great to think with all the beautiful trails in France they chose to come to Scotland.

kayak23

Really nice.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Cairngorms fatbike….’ is closed to new replies.