Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Cadair Idris this weekend local knowlage help.
  • makkag
    Free Member

up in Snowdonia for the weekend and never done Cadair despite driving past it many times .. Mountain Weather report looks favorable for Sunday or Monday .. Is it passable snow wise ? Any help would be great .. as a footnote are the Corris /Dyfi trails a bit difficult to find on your own ? i know the Mach loops and x from a few years back .. but lots been done there since i last rode the area .. keen to have a look but conscious that it might be a bit of a frustrating experience to find it all.

Thanks in advance for any help

makkag
    Free Member

Bump anyone ?

welshfarmer

Cader will be fine. Zero snow around at the moment. Been warm and dry all this week means although there will be a few wet patches, by and large it will be no problem. Rode Dyfi last year, all official trails were well marked and easy to follow. PLenty of enduro trails too if you care to follow your nose a bit.

makkag
    Free Member

Thank you very much . Will be the enduro trails I’m after but think I’ve roped in a guide for that on the promise of beer and dinner

Ming the Merciless
    Free Member

‘ware Brenin Llwyd!

bails

Has anybody got an update on Cadair Idris please? Meant to be walking it this weekend

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Cadair Idris this weekend local knowlage help.’ is closed to new replies.