Cadair Idris Pics from Sunday

Home Forum Bike Forum Cadair Idris Pics from Sunday

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Cadair Idris Pics from Sunday
  • Premier Icon takisawa2
    Subscriber

Lovely. 🙂

theflatboy

very nice ride and nice pics too! i was only over in wales a few weeks ago and now want to go back! 🙂

Premier Icon Stoner
    Subscriber

very nice. well done on the hike-a-bike to the top. It’s a slog even without a bike!

Well done. I am going to be in the area late June. Is this a fairly straight forward route in terms of finding the right paths? May give it a go.

Simon, can’t go wrong really, its a simple out and back on the only bridleway to the top!

grumm

Looks great!

Ah cheers – I’ll post up nearer the time and see if anyone wants to join me. I will be there around the solstice staying with a friend in Blaenaugh Ffestiniog (one day I will learn how to spell it) and am also planning on doing Penmacho.

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

Great pics, the steppy bit looks interesting. Hope you finished up at the beach.

Is one of your pals on a Reign 1 btw?

chaaking, yes a reign, think its a 1

franki

Great photos!
    It’s been a while since I rode Cadair (1991ish???).
    Love to go back again.

Here’s a scanned pic of me from almost the same spot as your second photo:

richpips

Nice bars Franki.

Old skool 😛

theflatboy

Ah cheers – I’ll post up nearer the time and see if anyone wants to join me.

yes please! i’m on a mission to get more proper riding in, the more the better! i intend to attempt to tag along to anything going, really… 😆

Cool – am not working in June so some rides will be mid week. However, I see that the summer solstice is on Sunday 21st, so Caider on Saturday 20th could be a goer. I will probably be bivvying that night in Snowdonia, and then will prob ride penmacho on the Monday.

Mind you, the new moon is Monday, so it could be nice to bivvy Sunday through to Monday morning. Either way, Caider on the Saturday will be just what I want and will fit in nicely 🙂

franki

Nice bars Franki.

Good old Scott AT-4s on my Cindercone.
    (Actually they were pretty rubbish – the bars, not the bike.)

theflatboy

saturday 20th june, you say… i will investigate!

A sweet day out 😀

Climbing as the weather clears

Reaching the Alpine

Remote Tarn

Nearly There

Long way down to the beach

On the summit after 2.5 hours climbing/pushing

Great Views

Its all down from here!

Nice techy section

Threading the needle

Watching

Bike Train

Premier Icon chakaping
    Subscriber

yes a reign, think its a 1

Thought so, I have same frame. Very rare for a major brand bike. Tell him he has great taste.

woodsman

Proper mountain biking!

Surfr

Which way up did you go? It’s a slog from Tal-y-Llyn but I hear there are much shallower paths up from the North outside Dolgellau.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Cadair Idris Pics from Sunday’ is closed to new replies.