Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Cable Separator Clip
  • domderbyshire
    Free Member

I have just built up an Anthem and remember seeing somewhere on here a photo of a clever setup that went between the two cables that run either side of he shock, holding them away from the shock itself a little. It was a rod with a clip either end. Does anyone know what these are called and where I an get one?

Many thanks,,

Dom

I’m sure I saw something like that in the Rose catalogue recently.

petefromearth

I’ve got one I could post you

It’s off a specialized but made by jagwire, about 75mm long, single plastic part

julianwilson
    Free Member

You can make your own with a piece of windscreen washer/fishtank tubing cut to size and a long thin ziptie threaded through, round one hose and back on itself again so it holds both cables/hoses against the ends of the tube.

domderbyshire
    Free Member

Excellent suggestions. Thanks!

cheers_drive

You can get the cable clips that come with a Reverb off of ebay. I use them to keep brake anf gear cables tidy

neninja
    Free Member

You can get the cable clips that come with a Reverb off of ebay. I use them to keep brake anf gear cables tidy

Have you got a link please? I was looking for some on Ebay earlier and couldn’t see any.

domderbyshire
    Free Member

Sorted! Found them on eBay after looking them up on the Jagwire site. (Thanks petefromearth)

Neninja-here’s a link to the Jagwire product. You can then search on eBay. The part is called a housing holder.

http://jagwire.com/products/v/S-Hooks_Bridge

Thanks again for all your help,

Dom

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Cable Separator Clip’ is closed to new replies.