Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Caad x
  • stox
    Free Member

Well, following this thread about the possibility of me getting a Dolan CX bike

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/dolan-cx-bike-any-owners-past-or-present

I ended up in my LBS this morning and came away with this

It’s a cannondale (not that you’d know !) Caad X 105 .. This will be my commuter / winter / sky ride bike with some off road muddy fun thrown in for good measure bike

Excuse the grass 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

That dog looks like he’s seen some shit…

benji
    Free Member

Looks great, now show us all again once it’s muddy 🙂

stox
    Free Member

first things first – de-sticker the wheels …. It’s all a bit much slogan wise !

Jamie
    Free Member

t’s all a bit much slogan wise !

I’d be expecting monthly royalty cheques from Cannondale 😉

stox
    Free Member

I’d be expecting monthly royalty cheques from Cannondale

Oh .. It’s a cannondale!

Jamie
    Free Member

Oh .. It’s a cannondale!

Lucky guess 8)

stox
    Free Member

Quick 6 mile on/off road blast and I’m converted already. Can see me riding this bike a lot.

Only problem is the brakes are very poor …. Could probably live with them on the road but they just won’t cut it off road … So I think they are going to need an upgrade ….

legolam
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

Only problem is the brakes are very poor …. Could probably live with them on the road but they just won’t cut it off road … So I think they are going to need an upgrade ….

The brakes, retina burning decals aside, are the only weak point on the bike. Just get some TRPs for £100 from Merlin, or BB7 for £35-40 an end.

Candodavid
    Free Member

Photo bombed by a chocolate lab, ha ha ha

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Caad x’ is closed to new replies.