C456 frame, elixir 3 brakes, SLX parts, Revelation RLT forks, other bits!

Home Forum Classifieds – For Sale C456 frame, elixir 3 brakes, SLX parts, Revelation RLT forks, other bits!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • C456 frame, elixir 3 brakes, SLX parts, Revelation RLT forks, other bits!
  • Having a clearout after a buying a new frame which requires new parts.
    Prices include postage, can knock it off if you wanted to collect.

On-One Carbon 456 Frame (Large)
    Hasn’t seen much use (1 year old) but does have some chain suck scars and and some cosmetic marks on chainstay – nothing bad enough to affect it structurally. Lovely frame which I would still be riding if I hadn’t gone full suss.
    Price = £200

Rockshox Revelation RLT 140mm Forks
    Long 1/8th steerer (has been cut but I kept it long and used a load of spacers to make up the diff.) Stanchions and uppers are immaculate but the stickers on the lowers have some marks. 1 year old so not seen much use and has been well looked after.

pics to follow.

Shimano SLX M660-10 Chainset
    I’ve stupidly knackered the drive side pedal hole thread (went for a short ride without tightening pedals up properly as didnt have tools to hand). My LBS says it would cost £30 to fix it but I had already bought an emergency replacement (used it as an excuse to change to 2×10 and got a M665 chainset). Must be of some use to someone, either as spares or if you wanted to get it repaired? It had seen around 10 hours before disaster struck.
    Price = £35

On-One Twelfy seatpost Anodised red 31.6mm
    Uncut, used a handful of times – new frame is 30mm so of no use to me anymore.

Shimano SLX 3×10 front mech (FD-M661-10)
    Has seen around 10 hours use – perfect working condition (have changed to 2×10 front mech so no longer needed).

Avid Elixir 3 disc brakes
    Removed from a new bike after 1 ride due to upgrade so perfect condition.

Blackspire C4 ring god bash guard
    Used for a 5 or so hours, not taken any hits but has a few very light scuff marks as to be expected (it is white!)

Ashima rotors
    160mm and 180mm, 6 bolt fitment. Not seen much use as they were fitted to my Dad’s bike so plenty of life left.

Shimano M520 SPD pedals
    Good condition – Bought 5 or so years ago, used briefly then went back to flats and they’ve been sat in a cupboard since.

Shimano Deore 22T inner and 36T middle chainrings
    Seen less than 2 hours use.

Premier Icon saracendan

£20 for rings and bash? Dwright1980@aol.com

Are the forks QR, 20mm or 15mm?

Forks are QR, forgot to mention.

See email saracendan

can i please have a pic of the damage of the thread in crank .
    pic to sigley5ru@btinternet.com

Can i take the brakes and rotors please? Rhysishere @ live.co.uk

Interested in frame and forks, can you let me know best price for collection ewan1sage@hotmail.co.uk

hi, i will buy the forks if still available? highheelsandbikes AT gmail DOT com

Interested in the frame and forks also – if they aren’t already sold. email me on ryan (dot) johnson @ outlook (dot) com

Frame sold pending payment sorry guys.

Pics of damaged crank thread:

Have emailed you rhysishere.

Hi, 10 posted for bash please?!
    Can only pay by BTransfer.
    Please reply to ieatpies1@googlemail.com if ok. Ta.

are the forks gone then?

Premier Icon saracendan

Payment sent for rings and bash

Interested in the Revs too please. Can you send some pics…

Are they fixed at 140mm or internally adjustable to 150?

And as others have said 15 or 20mm lowers?

Brakes, rotors and forks still available!

The forks take standard Q/R and I believe they are adjustable to 150mm with spacers. Steerer is just over 200mm and they’ve seen less than 15 hours use. They haven’t been helitaped or protected so you can see the condition of them in the photo represents how little use they have really had.

Piccies of forks (best I could do sorry!):

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘C456 frame, elixir 3 brakes, SLX parts, Revelation RLT forks, other bits!’ is closed to new replies.