Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • C and B Seen Lights
  • wombat

Oh great and (occasionally) wise STW, I know lights have been discussed at some length on what seems like a weekly basis on here but…

Would this C&B Seen be £50 well spent?

I’m after a second light to mount on my bars to accompany a Hope Vision 2 that I currently have on my helmet.

I’d also like Wonbat Jr to be able to use it occasionally for less gnarr night rides with me.

Could I do better for the money?

richmtb

I’ve got one of the older models. Well made and pretty bright. The battery has lasted pretty well too.

Only paid £35 for it though

mindmap3
    Free Member

I’ve had a light from them for two years and its been fine.

The battery lasts a descent time, charges quickly and seems well made, The newer fixed handlebar mount is much better than the rubber band.

I use one of their torches as a helmet light – it slots into a joystick mount and cost peanuts. Super bright too.

wombat

Thanks folks.

Mindmap3, the fixed handlebar mount looks very similar to the one off my Hope V2, do you happen to know if they’re compatable?

brassneck

This light from Smart

.. is ridiculously good for the money. Self contained, USB chargeable, easy to swap bike to bike. 2 hours ish on full, and it’s plenty of light on its own.

richmtb

Mindmap3, the fixed handlebar mount looks very similar to the one off my Hope V2, do you happen to know if they’re compatable?

Its the same.

I’m using a Hope bar clamp on my old C & B Seen light, ran it this way pretty much since i got it two years ago

chrisr1983
    Free Member

I have 3 of them. All awesome. Bright with good battery life. Never had any issues with any of them. I’d highly recommend them.

tenfoot

I have a C&B Seen light too. Great product. Totally reliable during it’s 3 years. The light I have is quite spotty, but they supplied a diffuser with it to spread the beam.

johnnystorm

I have the 500 lumen version of that smart light and it’s Brill, £35 with a USB rear light from On One.

hugo
    Free Member

It’s a good product and you’d be happy.

If you’re looking for pure value, and brightness, then there are other options. Endless options. Always changing, always discussed. Endlessly.

Personally I went for a SS X2 paired with a quality (torchy) battery pack to go along with it. Very happy for a similar all in price.

toby1

Have a couple in my house too, good reliable lights and batteries. Even when it’s tanking down with rain like yesterday morning.

Have recommended them to numerous others too, which I don’t often do with bike related stuff.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘C and B Seen Lights’ is closed to new replies.